Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Ladner that bad or did Meralomas get better? I guess we will find out in 2 weeks.

As for us we lost 1-0 to Green Devils. Best part of the match was when our guy and their guy square up. Our guy leans forward and their foreheads touch and he goes down like he's shot rolls around a bit and eventually starts coughing and it almost looked like he was foaming. I guess our guy sweats out acid? Anyways our guy picked up his 2nd yellow and they scored with the numerical advantage.

Looking forward to the rest of the season and good luck to all...well except to my old team mate machel. ;) See you week eight MHL!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza....see, I'm already 0-3 on my picks. Sports action has never been my game :p

Holy sh@t Lomas! Ladner is usually slow out of the starting blocks but that is a thumping!

Tomatofalafals...week 8 is circled! Which celebration would you like me to do after I score on you?! haha

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The same Muckers that beat you in the cup semis a few years back Dezza?

Ladner was not the same team that was in 2B last year - or so it seemed.

Yep, you did beat us back then, and I'm pretty sure you mucked out the win.

If it makes you feel any better I know that you individually are not a mucker. It's just the rugby squad that you tend to play soccer with that is ;)

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched Wickham vs Polonia today. Both teams didn't impress. Wickham picked up a bag of Irish rejects, but still looked slow and uninspired. The Poles, dressed in all white looked like German Sausages. Non of these 2 teams will have anything to do with the race for promotion in 2A.

:wa: Where is the dancing Weisswurst when you need it?

Juventino

Nov 11, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol, see you in a few weeks... harps and roos right Socceroos??!

Actually Polonia vs Wickham was a well contested game with 2 fairly evenly matched teams in sweltering heat on shitty turf.
Polonia showed character to come from behind and win the match 2-1.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game vs unicorns was cancelled as the pitch at Kensington North, with it's two baseball diamonds at either end, was judged to be unplayable by the ref. No sh@t, that field sucks! It's embarrassing the league schedules games there.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah there was a solid 9" difference in height between the grass around the base pad areas and the "sand" inside them. An ankle break (or worse) waiting to happen. If the league wants to gain any credibility, it should wipe that field off it's inventory for at least 2012/13. Ridiculous.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza Sarajevo is ready to play this year. The new team they played today head no buisness in div two. I truly hope that new team adds few better players or their season is going to be very long.
Sacceroos you have no class. That type of rimarks is not a possitive thing for soccer in VMSL.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game vs unicorns was cancelled as the pitch at Kensington North, with it's two baseball diamonds at either end, was judged to be unplayable by the ref. No sh@t, that field sucks! It's embarrassing the league schedules games there.

Don't forget there weren't any lines either. WTF!?

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of one sided games in 2B.
Stars took the game to Tigers in the first 20min. and they got 2 penalites both saved by the Tigers keeper, 3 saves if you consider the call back on one of them. but Ajyal settled their nerves and took control of the game from then on.
Richmond looks good to go back up.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos come and see me in the Park better yet I will come and see you. Big mouth for a tiny testy's guy.
Good luck in your next game.
Watch out for tough chek on a fifty fifty ball. Put on the sun glosses socceroos are good guys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put on some close fullish child. Smartcoach where are the meds fo the youngster. As we thought IQ nees help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0