Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard that your club has a number of injuries from both teams,thats why you had a couple of first team players come down.I think that was a good idea for the Capt not to play, god knows how injury prone he is.:) A good game over all, both teams having chances, clean game. RUFC sat back and defended after we got our second goal, which allow Club I acres of room to move forward, we bent but didn't break. I will leave the details up to mackers , he has a better imagination.:)

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy;

13 players out of 36 registered for divs. 1 and 2 injured or unavailible.Also our u-21's playing same day in Burnaby.

Good well played game . Thought you guys were the best team in the first half and thought we were slightly better in the second half. Could easily have been a tie but no real complaints.

Thanks for helping clear the riff raff from the park before the game.

You guys will piss all over e-walk when you play them.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder,

Thouroughly enjoyed the game on Saturday, obviously first because we won but secondly because it was well played by both sides and yes, it could have gone either way in the second, as Belfast pointed out we sat back a bit and wethered the Hoop storm. Kudos has to go out to United's left back who crossed over the ball that set-up Richmond's first goal, who was that speedster making the run down the flank ?? :D (will never do that again, paid the price for that later :rolleyes: ).

The big match coming up this weekend has to be us and the Rangers at Hillcrest on Saturday at 12:00pm. Finally get to play against Shasty, will be filing down the sixes for the game !!

Cheers, mackers.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know what happend in the Swingtemple: Zawiczascz game? It is posted as 1:0 Default for the Poles.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing happened in the Temple/Zawisza game....we had to default, as we had six players away, as well as our Div one game at the same time, so we were hooped this weekend. But don't worry, we will be back to full force next weekend.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Nothing happened in the Temple/Zawisza game....we had to default, as we had six players away, as well as our Div one game at the same time, so we were hooped this weekend. But don't worry, we will be back to full force next weekend.

Any Idea what field we are going to play at? I hope it's Strathcona,as I am out of needles.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we will be at South Memorial.....if the games are on next weekend.
Hopefully a ref shows up this time. :rolleyes:

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I have seen Temple has been on a downslide for the last month or so. I didn't really check but I don't remember seeing it posted the last time they won a game. Things look good for their "A" team, but the Cat team has been embarassing themselves lately.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger / Shasty,

Any thoughts on this weekend's game against the undefeated RUFC United ?? I do realise that you lads have only dropped 5 pts. to our 6 and could possibly be in first place if you were even on games with us, that's what makes Saturday's game so intriguing. My prediction for the weekend, if we get to play, 3 - 2 United !! I didn't play in the first game when we tied so am looking forward to playing against Shasty and I believe Pesci plays for you guys as well...can't wait :D

Cheers, mackers.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers Mackers Mackers........3-2?!?!
You're talking about a squad thats given up 5 goals thus far this season and you think we're going to let in 3 ?!?!
With a stellar back line of Pesci and Shasta you'll be lucky to ring one of the post from distance. That being said I'm sure you have a good side (missed the first match)
but I'm going to have to say 1-0 Westside (only because our stellar striker just got back from Hawaii and he ate some bad poi)
Game on!
Notch.........

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
With a stellar back line of Pesci and Shasta
Shasta usually plays up front in the CAT games. In that case I'll have to say 2- . . . err, nope. It'll still be 1-0 Westside.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your talking to him Hard Balz. 1-1 Rangers vs. RUFC with 11 players. Should be a decent match if it doesn't get cancelled. NO chance RUFC will score 3. Have you seen our Keeper for the CAT side?? 6'5 with arms that can hold both posts at the same time. If you hear him calliing for the ball get the hell out of the way. 3 causalties thus far.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, Notcher,
Biggest game of the year in Div 2 cat so far.
prediction:
RUFC - 1
Westside - 0.
It will be a dog fight.

Deucy.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably just watchin'........After all the crap I've been spewing out, it'll be too much pressure for me to handle.

Shasta_McNasty

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah Mackers... are we back to this again?
I can't tell whether you’re sharpening your sixes to have a go at me, or to ensure you don't slip doing one of your 38 crossovers....
But if you so intent on kicking me then I’d better be prepared to move the ball a little faster than usual... guess I'll only get a chance to take 8 touches before you're on me.
However, if I were you I'd be more concerned about our infected Hawaiian sniper... The man is Jack F**kin Lord.... and in that case my prediction....5-0!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0