Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As per request here is a thread for banter relating to Division 2 CAT. Please keep the CAT-related items in here. Meow!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos,

What is this I hear, you don't even play...that's bulls**t ?!?! All that piping off and you are just a cheerleader, have a nice time watching your squad get throttled from the sidelines 'roo !!

Cheers, mackers.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Socceroos,

What is this I hear, you don't even play...that's bulls**t ?!?! All that piping off and you are just a cheerleader, have a nice time watching your squad get throttled from the sidelines 'roo !!

Cheers, mackers.

I am very sorry,but that broken back will keep me out for another year or so. But with a bit of luck (and if you can control your overweight) we might meet next year. In the meantime our game on sunday will be cancelled,but we can start this thing up again when we have the new schedule.
Good Luck and Prost....it was emotional.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos,

saved by the rain, you won't be so lucky next time !!

Sorry to hear about the back, did not know, here's to a speedy recovery and look forward to playing against you !!

Cheers, mackers.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next victim Slurrey Divided. As soon as the BC Lions are playing a warm up game before the Grey Cup finals,our A team will not be available for Sundays game against Surrey Untidy. We decided instead to send the Socceroos under 16 girls team to win the match for us.
Soccerettes 3 : Slurpy United 1
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Broken back my arse. Thats a porky pie.

How come you are out of Prison. Did a few favours didn't ya?
How are the Richmond Ravens this year? If you still want to be a Roo,
We got some room for a back up big mouth....just in case I don't make it out to the games.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
We got some room for a back up big mouth....just in case I don't make it out to the games.

I'd love to, but I hate being second best, and you are dead right I would only be a backup to your big mouth.

Please let me know when your back heals, I would love to see you and Mackers on the same field. Keep that old cast just in case.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
I would love to see you and Mackers on the same field. Keep that old cast just in case.

How long have you been in Canada now? Modern medicine in Canada has made it possible for people with back injuries to live an almost normal life through,wait........surgery. While in Scotland ,a person with the same injury would probably rot in a cast on some sheep infested field.Steve ,we are glad to have you here in our Country,even if it is just for our entertainment.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a quicky Steve. I just checked out your teams stats 3 goals for 43 against.
I might be able to help out as a goalie or a forward on your team , bad back or not. Call me.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Practice is on Wednesday night at Hugh Boyd. Love to see you there, as you said yourself if only for the entertainment value. Mackers is right there also, so you can give the both of us a good schooling. Hey, and let it go with the bad back excuse, your be more credible with the club feet routine.

What we really need is a coach, have you pissed off Doug lately, sorry that was a stupid question. Of course you have. Doug give us a call.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's Friday and it looks like we'll get a game in this weekend, so here's my prediction for our game on Sunday against Croatia, we'll win 3 - 0, there will be 4 needles found during the game, 2 of our players will be taken to the hospital to get blood transfusions and i'll be sloppy drunk aftre the Hip concert !!

Cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T,

True but since the baby, I can't just go out for the sake of going out, so i'm blaming the Hip on my sloppy drunkeness :D

Cheers, mackers.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers, you guys have a good squad, definately the best in div 2 cat. We look forward to playing you Sunday, at least we know it will be a clean game. I predict 6 needles and about 4 used condoms :).

Cheers and see you Sunday.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the RUFC game, i predict 3-1 , with Mackers having a nightmare first half, then get into it with DMAN early into the second half, then at about the 90 min mark , he will sober up, just in time to buy a round for a yapping yellow:). Don't spend all your money at the hip concert.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 4 Sikh Temple 0

The score does not indicate how the game went, as we controlled the game, but could not finish our chances. They scored three junk goals in the last five minutes,(we were missing our keeper) and there first goal was a result of our "goalie" slipping on the goal kick, and giving the ball right to their player who slotted it into a wide open net. No breaks for us on this day......and not having our keeper cost us big, as we put someone in net whom has never played keeper before, but did the best under the circumstances.....on to next week.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple may have controlled the majority of the play, but didn't really test Westsides goalie. Temple looks weak up front, and can't seem to bury anything. Westside clung on to an early one goal lead and Temple fell apart in the last 5 minutes.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccerettes 3 : Slurpy United 1 Put that in your pipe and smoke it

ouch, there's nothing like talking smack and not being able to back it up, all you're putting in that pipe is sh*t, hard lines :D

For the RUFC game, i predict 3-1 , with Mackers having a nightmare first half, then get into it with DMAN early into the second half, then at about the 90 min mark , he will sober up, just in time to buy a round for a yapping yellow. Don't spend all your money at the hip concert.

Belfast, you should have stopped at 3 - 1, because I was flawless in the in the first half(from the sidelines that is), DMAN didn't make it, something about a nagging hangnail, and it wasn't me with the round, that was Lean for the upside-down pint toss :D, granted, you may be right about spending all my money last night, have to check the atm receipts, well worth it though.

As for the real game report, we pissed all over Croatia in the mudpit, needle infested park they call Strathcona, their only bright spot was George's chip shot for their goal otherwise it should have been 10 - 1, not 3 - 1.

Cheers, mackers.

PS. Socceroos, any lofty predictions this weekend against Rino ? Here is mine: if you send your under 16 girl's team you'll be fine and may squeek out a tie, but if you send your men's side it'll be 4 - 1 Rino :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts