Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2 CAT] Predictions, Results & Banter, September, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Won't be us... we get you at home.

Although all your home games appear to be at Holly Park anyway.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THe league is letting us play there now i see.

i take that back then,

I predict one team will be complaining about 9pm Saturday or Sunday game times. It is booked for saturdays but maybe it changed.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino B 3 - 0 Sporting Punjab Hurricanes B

SPH has a very different team from last year... in fact the only player I recognized was the short guy with long'ish hair that was a div. 1 sub for them last year. In general they are a younger squad. Decent around the pitch, except for a suspect goalkeeper, and lack of firepower up front. In the first half we played a possession game, but were lacking in the final 3rd. The one goal we scored was the result of a keeper error. The second half was a bit more open. Our second goal came on a deflected shot after a corner. The third was when they really pushed and we caught them on the counterattack. Good outing for us, but we're definitely looking forward to playing some home games at our actual home pitch (PG Turf)!

discman

Sep 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 6- Club I 0

Surrey United lads looking stronger each week. Boys are fit and focused on making this one of there best seasons yet. A few more additions to the squad has strengthened there bench considerably. As long as the lads keep working as hard as they are and stay focused they will only get better.Good depth throughout this year. Well done lads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0