Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2 CAT] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 2 - City FC 0

Good game for us last night at the new Holly Turf, which is a very nice turf field I might add.

I thought we controlled most of the game. The City forwards didn't get any real shots on net pretty much the whole game. Our first goal was on a cross which took a funny bounce and onto the chest of our player and into the net.

Second goal game in the second half on a brilliant shot by one of young players, curled it in from the outside left of the eighteen yard line. After this, we hit the cruise control button till the final whistle.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:

Good game for us last night at the new Holly Turf, which is a very nice turf field I might add.

I thought we controlled most of the game. The City forwards didn't get any real shots on net pretty much the whole game. Our first goal was on a cross which took a funny bounce and onto the chest of our player and into the net.

Second goal game in the second half on a brilliant shot by one of young players, curled it in from the outside left of the eighteen yard line. After this, we hit the cruise control button till the final whistle.
Nice one Gurps. Makes up for the robbery you suffered last week:D

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:

Gurps, The first goal slipped through the goalies hands. One of you guys must of got into his bag and lathered his gloves with some butter :D A bad bounce on the new turf wasn't the case. ST was in control the duration and the description is quite accurate. We seem to forget how to pass the ball when playing the better teams. Lots of panic balls from many players, and others thinking they would be the one to score holding on to the ball instead of passing. Frustrating I must say. I can't believe you guys couldn't score against Bombastic :confused:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Davey,

I agree with you. I though when your mids/forwards had the ball, if they had sent some thru instead of holding for so long, you guys may have had some more chances. I think our defence did a good job of just jockying(sp) your forwards instead of jumping in, and the best thing for forwards to do in that situation is to start moving the ball around more.

As for us not scoring against Bombastic, like I said, we had about six clear chances that we missed that should have been goals.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 3 - Olympics 1

Should have been better. We took the piss out of this team for, well, at least 75 minutes. I'm surprised they potted one but after I pulled up lame and removed myself at half, I missed the last portion of the game. (What fool gets married on the Saturday before Halloween?) I especially like the wee-man up front (and for me to call someone small is wrong) as he sat facing me on our 18 throwing his tiny little legs around the ball in hopes of tricking my old, senile mind. I think the dive and yell he gave out after he lost the ball was almost as good as him patting me on the back and telling me he had me.
Can't wait to play City if the injury heals itself.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey you pussies, I mean CAT-posters, I have cleft this thread in two in order to begin November's thread. Go here to continue with your CAT shite, shank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0