Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT] Predictions, Results & Banter, Oct-Dec, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

katatonia

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 1- romania 1. Polonia had 9 players against a divided full romanian squad. Not much more needs to be said.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this was the first week of crossover play in the 2 CAT division. Looking at the results one would have to assume that the A division is way stronger than B. In 5 of the matches the A-side team held a clean sheet. Combined score 20-2 for 2CAT A teams over 2CAT B.

Burnaby Fury "B" vs. Punjab Hurricanes "B" 2-2
Shaheen FC "B" vs. Club Ireland Hibs 0-3
Rangers FC "B" vs. Norvan Lions 0-5
IFC Polonia "B" vs. Surrey United "C" 0-2
Bombastic SC "B" vs. Wickham FC "B" 0-2
Romania FC "B" vs. Westside FC Rino "B" 0-6

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers B over Ireland is a surprise result, until one notices that Rangers 'A' won by forfeit. I'm assuming the CAT team was a little bit stacked this week. Whatever the case, thanks! It gives us 2nd spot without having to worry about the game in hand.

Looking forward to getting in a match which is actually competitive this weekend against Polonia!!

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually a few u21's is what gave us the boost Dezza. So far this year Rangers B has been a little disorganized. We are trying to sort it out though.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another boost was the ref. allowing your first goal that was WAY offside.

Even if we were still playing I don't think we would have scored. WE must have missed on 20 good chances in the last 2 games.

Too bad the league schedule dosen't give us a replay this season. See you in the summer.

Sidewinder

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another boost was the ref. allowing your first goal that was WAY offside.

Even if we were still playing I don't think we would have scored. WE must have missed on 20 good chances in the last 2 games.

Too bad the league schedule dosen't give us a replay this season. See you in the summer.

Sidewinder

Funny thing I was standing in line with the guy that scored. Infact on about the 18 yard line. Your defender beside him was on the 18 1/4 yard line. This would have been perhaps spotted by a linesman ( which we don't have in div 2 ) but asking a div 2 ref on his own to blow that down is a little much. Perhaps the ref realized he blew a earlier clear PK against the same guy and he let the goal stand. To bad we couldn't play again as we need the points. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0