Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2 CAT] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 2 CAT] Predictions, Results & Banter, November, 2006

CAT 2 - B is some of the worst soccer I have ever seen and unfortunatley played in. THis is probabley worse than div 3 years past. That's my rant for the day. Perhaps the vmsl can move the better teams of catB into catA, sort of a promotion relegaton thing.

aekara

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

take away the weakest teams and it's not that bad.
a lot of the prob is that some teams are constantly showing up with less than 11 men.

btw, i think the league HAS been trying to make the catA division stronger... we're seeing that this year...

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

[/I
aekara said:
take away the weakest teams and it's not that bad.
a lot of the prob is that some teams are constantly showing up with less than 11 men.

btw, i think the league HAS been trying to make the catA division stronger... we're seeing that this year...

Then why did they move us to 2CAT B when we won 2CAT A from last year???

All the best teams play in 2CAT B!!!

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

[QUOTE=davey_bc]CAT 2 - B is some of the worst soccer I have ever seen and unfortunatley played in. THis is probabley worse than div 3 years past. That's my rant for the day. Perhaps the vmsl can move the better teams of catB into catA, sort of a promotion relegaton thing.[/QUOTE]

What team are you on????????????????

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stranger, He is with me. You will remember him, looks like a bowling bowl with feet and slide checks a lot. ( Hi Davey!! :D)

There is some absolutely shocking teams in this division. We have played 11 in every game except Nomads and Persepolis. Persepolis started with 11 but someone got hurt and they played with 10. As for Nomads they had 10 to start and finished with 9 i think. Not having the numbers to field a team is a problem but we have played some teams that are awful. Honestly, other than the Westside game and the Bombastic game the games haven't been all that close from what i have seen. Our shitty finishing notwithstanding. Some teams haven't got a shot for 40 minutes or so during games. Good thing too, cause with me in goal every shot is an adventure. :D

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

BlazeArmy said:
Stranger, He is with me. You will remember him, looks like a bowling bowl with feet and slide checks a lot. ( Hi Davey!! :D)
BlazeArmy said:
I thought it was him. He weebles and wobbles and then he falls down!

The teams have been quite weak. It's time to realign the whole league from Premier to Division 8. Playing in the pipes myself this year. Doing wonders for my fitness!!

discman

Sep 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would say this weekends pretty much a wash out. I guess Soccer Saturday will have to do...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Beach Grove is still open. It looked okay when i was by it earlier today. no water on field or anything other than a little at 2nd and 3rd base as well as near first base and home plate in the sand/dirt/whatever the hell it is. I would expect it to be a go for tommorrow afternoon.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

BlazeArmy said:
no water on field or anything other than a little at 2nd and 3rd base as well as near first base and home plate in the sand/dirt/whatever the hell it is.

and theres me thinking Baseball season was over!! :eek:

Billy Boy

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sweet, sweet Victory!!!

Bby Fury 3 Rich Utd 2:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online