Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Predictions - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
benchboss said:
Can the SFU guys be that good if they have to hope for a wildcard birth? By the way if you go to hillcrest you might be watching a different game. the polonia vs temple game will be at hastings bowl.

Instead of watching I might actually come out of retirement and play on Sunday. As long as i get some boots and the two Polska tracksuits Im sure my lungs/legs/heart/gut can handle 45 minutes :rolleyes:

And the SFU lads are a quality squad. They were top 25 in the NAIA and have a really good team. It was unlucky for them to not go through. These players would be a good addition to any team i.e Premier or Div.1

Polonia 2- Temple 1

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like the 1A side has a couple of interesting matches on their side...
Richmond vs. Norvan and Lobbans vs. DCR/Fiji.....should be an interesting battle for top spot during the second half the season.

Hard Ballz

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deep Cove/Norvan TIE
Van Olympc's/Wickham WICKHAM
Richmond/Serbia RICHMOND
Firefighters/Lobbans LOBBANS
PCOV/City F.C. PCOV

Meralomas/Polonia POLONIA
Cliff Ave./WFC Rangers TIE
Sarajevo/Primos SARAJEVO
Sikh temple/Club I. TEMPLE
Blaze/Indo Akal INDO

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 1 Indo/Akal 4

Brutal playing conditions....game probably shouldn't have been played. We started off very slow, must have been post-Temple. Loma's had some good chances early...one cleared of the line and D deflected (faded) a good shot wide. Ollywood opened the scoring on a PK late in the first half.

Better second half as we scored 2 quick goals. Shokar and Doctor. Lomas then replied with a free kick through the wall (thanks William) and Zico finished the scoring with a nice shot off the post.

If the rain continues, the season might come to a halt for a while. If not, on to Blaze next week.

Gilly

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3-2 Polonia.......must admit that Plolonia should have won the game...but we finished a chance with a mnute to go to seal the win.....too drunk to comment more so suck it .....

Sporting 1-0 AFC....on the pitch next to us...

Hard Ballz

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple had theirr chances early on to net a few quick ones, and after that Polonia controlled the majority of the play. Polonia dominated the 2nd half with Temple only getting it in their end a handful of times. Scramble in front led to Temple's winning goal with about a minute to go. Things are looking good for Temple in the standings.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was good to get a run in yesterday against Sikh Temple as they are a quality side. Will have to agree with Hard Ballz and Freestyles comment's regarding the game as I thought we dominated and were unlucky not to get the 3 points. Temple has some very good "individual" players but I think there main weakness is there size. They dont really like to get stuck in but their pace , epecially on the counter attack is phenomenal. We had alot of chances to put them away but there goalie played well and they finished there chances, which is what counts. They seem like a quality bunch of guys and the game was without incident . Best of Luck to them on their way to Premier.

Still Knackered
TA

benchboss

Nov 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw the temple vs polonia game on sunday. Like was said before, temple came out strong for the first 20 minutes and had some good chances. Polonia does a great job of getting the ball to the forwards feet and then having people run off them. Surpised they dont have more pts at this point in the season. They do get cought ball watching at the back a bit and therefor giving up chances, but even their 2 center backs get involved in the attack, causing a little confusion out there. Great game to watch.

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we have all of our games on if McNair School cleared.

Tough conditions this weekend when anything can happen.....go!

Norvan Primos 0-6
Indo-Akal FC "A"

WFC Rangers "A" 1-1
Sikh Temple "A"

Club Ireland "A" 3-1
Meraloma FC

IFC Sarajevo 2-1
Cliff Ave. United

IFC Polonia 3-2
City FC Blaze

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last meeting, Sikh beat us with a needless PK and a great individual effort later on in the second. I believe we'll give them a much tighter run for their money this time 'round. Could be an upset in the works tomorrow as we go for the jugular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0