Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Predictions - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To start November's thread begin asking about the mid-season status of the tables.

With the following games set for Nov 6/7 . . .

Club Ireland A v. IFC Sarajevo
Norvan Primos v. WFC Rangers A
IFC Polonia v. Cliff Ave. United
Indo-Akal FC A v. Sikh Temple A
City FC Blaze v. Meraloma FC

you can expect the mid-season standings to look exactly like this:

Div 1B
Sikh Temple A 25
Indo-Akal FC A 18
IFC Polonia 17
WFC Rangers A 14
City FC Blaze 14
Cliff Avenue United 13
Club Ireland A 13
IFC Sarajevo 8
Meraloma FC 6
Norvan Primos 0

And I'm putting Westside (the good guys) over the Blaze based on the goal difference we'll make up.

Prove me wrong.

Herr Inspektor Blake, care to do the same for 1A?

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just don't see anything but a draw with the Whitecaps playing against each other this weekend. The big game will ultimately be in the second half of the season.

Club Ireland A v. IFC Sarajevo - Club I to be happy to get a point after last weeks destruction!
1-1

Norvan Primos v. WFC Rangers A - WFC to dominate at Kinsman.
0-4

IFC Polonia v. Cliff Ave. United - yo-yo Polonia to run Cliff Ave old legs too hard.
2-1

Indo-Akal FC A v. Sikh Temple A - It's big, but I see the second game being bigger.
1-1

City FC Blaze v. Meraloma FC - Lomas are just bad and will more than likely blame this defeat on lack of fit players! Didn't No.2 say that at the start of the season as well?!
3-0

OUT

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duke, you going to bring our "Stellas" to the game?? With a years interest on them how many cases are we up to??

If I didn't have to deconstruct my kitchen this weekend I'd be down to watch that one for sure!! Primos scored 4 last week, are they turning things around........

Predictions look pretty accurate Keeper but I like Cliff over IFC.
Sikh - Indo game should be a cracker!!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to watch the Sikh - Indo this weekend after coaching. Timing should worl out perfectly for me to make kickoff.

CLub I Sarajevo Draw
Ranger over Primos by a field goal
Cliff ave over Polonia
Blaze to trounce Meralomas
Indo over Temple late late winner

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's at 64th ave and 126 street in Surrey....

If you are coming over the Alex Fraser Bridge, take the 64 ave exit, lock your doors, and just go straight. Go past Scott Road (120th street), and the field will be on your left hand side as you get around 126th street. You can see the field from the road.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, many thanks, Gurps. I won't bother predicting your team to win as I would surely jinx you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the who the fcuk cares file...

BlazeArmy said:
I am going to watch the Sikh - Indo this weekend after coaching. Timing should worl out perfectly for me to make kickoff.
When do you suppose you'll have dinner then? You know how I hate it when my BlazeArmy day timer is not up to the minute.

Club I
WFC
Cliff Ave
Blaze
Indo

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mickster said:
Duke, you going to bring our "Stellas" to the game?? With a years interest on them how many cases are we up to??

You are correct. OK, I will get Stellas in my car awaiting your arrival! I am #7 with a broken foot!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you playing with a broken foot, or, why are you wearing your uniform if you're not playing? Must be German.

Blazearmy, please add your planned bowel movements to the list as well. My new PDA is incomplete without them.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army seems to have "verbal diarrhea" all the time. Does that count!!

Thanks Duke, I'll make a point of getting to the park. Spud does have a point though.... broken foot and wearing your jersey... good team guy!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Why are you playing with a broken foot, or, why are you wearing your uniform if you're not playing? Must be German.
Can only use one foot at the best of times: he's English.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bowel Movement update Number 1.

Dapotayto said:
Blazearmy, please add your planned bowel movements to the list as well. My new PDA is incomplete without them.

Update number one for you DAP.

8:49 am November 6th. - Took a Sh*t..

Does your PDA have Bluetooth technology cause it would make this easier aif i can just send a time of events to you.

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE "INDIAN DERBY".....

mine.... INDO 3 - TEMPLE 1...... LOOK FOR INDO TO COME OUT FULL FORCE.

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10 Predictions:

1A
Wickham FC "A" Vanc. Firefighters "C"
William Griffin Turf
Fri/ 9.00pm

1A
City FC Rangers "A"
Vancouver Olympics
South Memorial NW
Sat/2.00pm

1A
Vanc. Lobbans "A"
Deep Cove Royals Hillcrest Park East
Sat/2.00pm

1A
Serbian White Eagles
PCOV
Bby. Lake West # 3
Sat/2.00pm

1B
WFC Rangers "A"
IFC Sarajevo
Hillcrest Park Centre
Sat/2.00pm

1B
Club Ireland "A"
Cliff Ave. United
King George # 1
Sat/2.00pm

1B
Norvan Primos
City FC Blaze
Kinsman Stadium
Sat/2.00pm

1A
Norvan SC "A"
Richmond United "A" TIE GAME
Kinsman Stadium
Sun/2.00pm

1B
Indo-Akal FC "A"
Meraloma FC
Hillcrest Park Centre
Sun/2.00pm

1B
IFC Polonia
Sikh Temple "A"
Hastings Bowl North
Sun/2.00pm

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct. OK, I will get Stellas in my car awaiting your arrival! I am #7 with a broken foot!

Duke, looks like the beer interest will continue to grow.... Nice to see you guys again on the weekend. Hopefully next time I'll even be able to join you guys for a bevvie.

Fiji, your pics look pretty accurate except I like Norvan over Richmond and Lobbans over DCR. The league winner on your side will be from the North Shore (just not you guys) and will be dependent on the outcomes of the Wickham vs Norvan games. DCR will drop more points as the weather continues to get colder and wetter.....

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia to beat Temple 2-1

I heard Polonia will be Signing SFUs top 3 varsity players in time for this weekend game if the Clan dont get the wildcard berth into the Nationals. SHould be a great game at Hillcrest.

benchboss

Nov 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can the SFU guys be that good if they have to hope for a wildcard birth? By the way if you go to hillcrest you might be watching a different game. the polonia vs temple game will be at hastings bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0