Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div2] 2006/07 Provisional Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At first Glance, all of the groupings look pretty even with B being the weakest if I had to choose.

Group A
Bosna SC*
Kosova SC 'A'
Firefighters 'C'
Portuguese Club
Signmaster SC
City FC Cobras
Maplewood United
Bombastic SC 'A'
Aryana FC
IFC Polonia

Group B
Cleo's FC
Primo FC
Unicorns
'B' United
Nomads 'A'
Alemania SC
Richmond FC
Belmont FC
Douglas Park Rangers
West Van Royals

Group C
Green Devils FC
Westside Knights
IFC Zawisza
EV Socceroos
Yaletown FC
City FC Rangers 'A'
FC Sandzak
Real MacDonald*
Norvan JB's
C-Men United

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group C looks like a classic setup. The only teams missing are Belmont (Point Grey) and Bombastic.

Old times, baby, old times.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why the asterisks by Bosna and Real MacDonald? Hard to say what group would be strongest or weakest-looks pretty even.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on the teams that I Have seen or played against, Group "C" Looks to be the toughest. A younger Goo boys side and an improved Real Macd should make for a tight division. Looking forward to renewing aquaintances with the 2C teams from last year. Will anyone miss those witty train references????

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Roos are expanding, and we are happy to report that we have entered another team in Div. 2 Cat.
Looking for ward to fielding a younger, more agressive Roos side in Div.2C

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter could you make some choo choo noises for us......somehow I think you will be the new train........without a real reason to choo though.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
Why the asterisks by Bosna and Real MacDonald? Hard to say what group would be strongest or weakest-looks pretty even.

Not sure about Bosna, but Real Macdonald has dropped out and is replaced by FC Romania (according to the league website). Romania was a CAT team last year. Too bad for Macdonalds as they improved from 2 years ago.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
Not sure about Bosna, but Real Macdonald has dropped out and is replaced by FC Romania (according to the league website). Romania was a CAT team last year. Too bad for Macdonalds as they improved from 2 years ago.

Ya that is too bad for Macdonald after taking all of those losses and to be just on the verge of maybe being able to win a few. I think that the Romanians are the same team that are in our summer league.They're a good team and if that's the same team that was in div2 cat last year then they're capable of scoring a lot of goals - I think they got over 80 last year. Group C should be interesting this year.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Peter could you make some choo choo noises for us......somehow I think you will be the new train........without a real reason to choo though.
:wa:
I will try and be more reserved this season....
I will not abuse opposing teams,referees, spectators or innocent bystanders....I swear.

Unless I feel it is absolutely necessary....Roo Choo....sounds good to me.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Romanians love to attack as has been stated. When we faced them in cup play last year they really tried to force the issue through their speedy strikers. Luckily for us,our twin towers on the back end stuffed them at every opportunity. They are really suspect on the back end, and can be had on the counter. One must appreciate their large fan base however...
There might be four or five that could challenge for top spot in 2C.
Yaletown, Knights, Greenies, Romania, and JBs are strong candidates. The others could muddle things considerably if they have made the necessary changes as expected. Sandzak,zawisza and Rangers reamain largely unknown to me. The goo boys have exiled the old vets to the masters division and should be a real upgrade, same for the Roos. Not too many easy weekends this year...

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors abound of new team playing under the Roos in Div 2 CAT. Supposed to be a bunch of drunks and hooligans. Looked for a CAT thread but could not find it.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, hopefully long enough to get back in some kind of decent shape. We have a CAT 2 thread now so I willmove to there.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
I will try and be more reserved this season....
I will not abuse opposing teams,referees, spectators or innocent bystanders....I swear.

Unless I feel it is absolutely necessary....Roo Choo....sounds good to me.

Nice....very nice. We all grow. Glad to see your club expand. Didn't you have a cat team a few years back?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a main 'masters' forum here at the top level (check forum home page - titled "Oldtimers and Legends" (or something to that effect).

Cheers,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0