Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:knvb:What is going on here? Nobody is taking the piss....let's get some anger going. This used to be a fun thread. Maybe it is because of all the new idiots in Div. 2:knvb:

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dalai Lama Hurricanes were a desperate bunch a couple of weeks ago. They secured 2 big wins over the weeks, I wonder if they used illegal players because the group they started off with was a Div. 4 co-ed team to say the least.
Good luck to them and whatever they are doing to win.
-Free Tibet!!!!!!!

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The races are getting tight for promo and relegation. The bottom teams have strung some wins lately, namely Punjab and LMU(sp?). Both sides may go down to the wire. Punjab plays the Stars this Sat which could secure their safety if they win. I've seen punjab play and they are a decent side that suffered injuries early on. I think they've won their last 3 as I saw them play GN a few weeks ago, and you wouldn't have guessed they were a last place team. LMU (what does that stand for?) I've only seen once in the beginning and they were struggling for players and I wouldn't have been surprised if they got relegated. I wonder who they got playing now? I might have to make some adventures this weekend.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Sr. Cobra 0 - TSA Royals 6
Well, the score pretty much says it all. The Cobra's apparently had no interest in playing yesterday - they had only 10 players for the first half and none of those 10 warmed up prior to the start of the game. We came out, scored 4 in the first half and mailed in the second half. Not a shock to see them sitting at the bottom of the table.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR 1-1 Fury

The Fury were lucky we couldn't hit water if we fell out of a boat last night. They were lucky to come away with a point.
It hurts more when there goal is a cross/slice from an acute angle by the touch line that ends up going top corner. OUCH!

Clean game, reffing was good.

Mourinho

Dec 17, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like UBC is controlling 2B, and I think they will be the favorites to win it. Saw them play on Wednesday night with the 0-0 tie against second place Bombastic. Both teams sure are top two teams in division 2 and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in cup finals.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We let them have one, in order for them to finish ahead of Sarajevo. Our team scored a beauty of a goal though.....:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching Squamish and Roos game. Good fast pace game by both sides. Bot clubs head lots of good chances. Roos mised few sitters that coast the a game. One thing for sure, there is no love loss between the two sides. Coaching from Roos side was bit better than Squmish even if the final resalt was in Squamish favre. Hadji did a fantastic jub. Clearly shows when the man plays a high level game. His calls were very sport oiented. I head fun watching the game.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching Squamish and Roos game. Good fast pace game by both sides. Bot clubs head lots of good chances. Roos mised few sitters that coast the a game. One thing for sure, there is no love loss between the two sides. Coaching from Roos side was bit better than Squmish even if the final resalt was in Squamish favre. Hadji did a fantastic jub. Clearly shows when the man plays a high level game. His calls were very sport oiented. I head fun watching the game.

What grade did you stop at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0