Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Sep 15, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get this thread moving. It looks like Guildford dominated last weekend. I know they are a good young tough team from playing them last year. Perhaps they picked up a little extra support.

Div 2A

Guilford FC A

FC Campobasso

Meraloma FC A

Vanc. United A

Caspian FC

Richmond FC Olympics

Rinos Fury A

Tanoa FC

Vancouver Strikers FC

Punjab Hurricanes

Cosmos SC

Norvan Viking Storms

Div 2B

CCB GN Sporting Club

South Delta Royals

NK Hrvat A

Vancouver Greencaps

13th Legion FC

Bombastic SC A

GFC United Lions

Gastown FC

Snipers FC A

Unicorns FC

Euro FC

Norvan Lions A

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They do not have any players from last year this is there U21 team that won the provincial cup
I do not think any div 2 can win vs Guilford
They are fast well coached and have played together for 5 years
When they get there collage players they should win provincial B cup,Div 2 cup and Div 2A league

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
They do not have any players from last year this is there U21 team that won the provincial cup
I do not think any div 2 can win vs Guilford
They are fast well coached and have played together for 5 years
When they get there collage players they should win provincial B cup,Div 2 cup and Div 2A league

So you're predicting an undefeated season by Guilford? I wouldn't come to such a bold conclusion... U21s sometimes falter against more mature teams with a physical component. The season is long and I bet we see a couple losses from the kids. Otherwise they appear to be the best team on paper.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you're predicting an undefeated season by Guilford? I wouldn't come to such a bold conclusion... U21s sometimes falter against more mature teams with a physical component. The season is long and I bet we see a couple losses from the kids. Otherwise they appear to be the best team on paper.

Is this post coming from Kitimat?

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is bandcamp in kitimat ?where is this place i want to go !!

berg whatever your name is.....coach did not say "undefeated" , deed hi " ?
otherwise you appear cluless . that's just my opinion .

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is bandcamp in kitimat ?where is this place i want to go !!

berg whatever your name is.....coach did not say "undefeated" , deed hi " ?
otherwise you appear cluless . that's just my opinion .

Your extrapolation skills are about as developed as your grammatical skills. Let me spell it out for you (although I suspect even in doing so will be for naught.)

"I do not think any Div 2 can win vs. Guilford"

If no Div 2 team can win versus Guilford then this implies the best that can be done is tie. If the best that can be done by all competitors is tie then it follows that Guilford goes undefeated. If you would like to dispute these arguments then please consult with an adult before inflicting your grammatical flatulence upon us all. Dictionaries are also useful. Now run along you mental infant while the adults discuss amongst ourselves. I think your inspiration, Mr. Base, is licking the slide on the playground to make it more "Arrowdynamite". #SlavicGrammar

ryansd87

Sep 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't write off the Greencaps, either. New to this level, but have a great track record, and have had a very similar squad for the past 2 years now.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the tail end of the NK vs Royals game as I was out walking my dog down the street. Looked like NK had a lot of possession and probably should have scored a couple times in the last 15minutes. The only goal I saw was the last one and it looked like it was against the run of play but I guess by the time I passed by the field, the Royals were on cruise control. 4-0 final.

soccer8

Jan 19, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guilford look very good this year i know its early days but they should get promoted.... Looks tight at the top of 2b all top three winning convincebly yesterday....its a tough division gastown are pretty decent too and may have a say.....

DAZ82

Oct 18, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greencaps have never been beaten in VMSL competition. Don't be surprised if they do a third straight campaign without a loss.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies I was referring to Vmsl league competition !

Just the same, I'd wager that you lads do lose a match in league play this year. You are off to a fantastic start no doubt, but looking at your results I notice 5/7 have been against the bottom 5 teams in the division.

DAZ82

Oct 18, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
But I agree that the standard is a a lot higher and there's no easy games. So let's see how it goes..... Nice to be playin high intensity competitive games every week :)

Grunt

Oct 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
its like a friggin ghost town in here.

Both divisions are shaping up. Shall we do some predictions?

B Side first

SD Royals 2-1 Gastown
Unicorns 0- 1 Legion
NK Hrvat 1-2 Greencaps
GN Sporting 2-0 Bombastic
GFC 1- 3 Snipers
Norvan 0- Euro 1

A
Campo 0-4 Guildford
Meraloma 3-2 Hurricanes
Van United 2-2 Richmond
Cosmos 4-4 Caspian
Strikers 3-3 Norvan
tanoa 2-1 Rinos

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting start to the season so far!
Strong unexpected starts to the season for teams like Van Utd, Meloroma, Tanoa. And the opposite can be said for Van Strikers and Campobasso in Div.2 A. Aslo...where did Guildford come from?!? Saw them in the summer with Azad coaching/playing...same team?? They also had Costley, Gill so I can see if they are on that team that they would run the table. Slow start for Dezza and the boys for their standards anyways.

In 2b the top look like the usual suspects but even I thought the Greencaps would have a loss or two by now. They're playing well! What's up with Bombastic though?!?!

Good luck!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting start to the season so far!
Strong unexpected starts to the season for teams like Van Utd, Meloroma, Tanoa. And the opposite can be said for Van Strikers and Campobasso in Div.2 A. Aslo...where did Guildford come from?!? Saw them in the summer with Azad coaching/playing...same team?? They also had Costley, Gill so I can see if they are on that team that they would run the table. Slow start for Dezza and the boys for their standards anyways.

In 2b the top look like the usual suspects but even I thought the Greencaps would have a loss or two by now. They're playing well! What's up with Bombastic though?!?!

Good luck!

We always start slow... although maybe slower than usual this year. We've been plagued by a few key injuries unfortunately including both starting centre backs. However, the other lads have stepped up and done well as our defensive record remains pretty good. We've just been a bit goalshy.

As for Guildford they are not in anyway related to SFC Guildford who you saw in the summer, that's an FVSL team. These guys were U-21 Provincial champs the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0