Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kaiser said:
Bingers 1 - Polonia 0

Game could have went either way but Binger's finally get some luck for their first win of the year. Hey Boogienights, what team are you playing for this year?

Based on the last few weeks...no one. After the drubbing we took from lobbans of which I played the full 90 I have needed 2 weeks of therapy. I will bring my aged bones out for training this week and look forward to battling the Blaze on Sunday. Boogienights.

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Where's Max Blink??? Heard he might be back in town? Playing for Bingers?

Max (also known as blue gloves) does have purple running trough his veins and is always a welcome addition. However, I believe he is still overseas. Boog.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We must have been given the filed of dreams to play club i on!!Where did you find this pitch from?Looked more like a field made overnight!Cross-bars at 6'ft and the other end it was 6'2'',potholes all over this gem of a field.This field was more suited for kids aged 10-15yrs.How may yellows one too many stopped counting after the 6th one was handed out.I would hate to see club i's home field if this was the best they had to play on.These guys like to say get up you wussy after they have left there cleat imprints in your shins......they can dish out but cant take it when you hit em hard back!Hagi ref'd a good game.This field was more suited for a rice patty,blueberries field anything but soccer.Would like to knw if any other games are scheduled here?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski fudbaler said:
We must have been given the filed of dreams to play club i on!!Where did you find this pitch from?Looked more like a field made overnight!Cross-bars at 6'ft and the other end it was 6'2'',potholes all over this gem of a field.This field was more suited for kids aged 10-15yrs.How may yellows one too many stopped counting after the 6th one was handed out.I would hate to see club i's home field if this was the best they had to play on.These guys like to say get up you wussy after they have left there cleat imprints in your shins......they can dish out but cant take it when you hit em hard back!Hagi ref'd a good game.This field was more suited for a rice patty,blueberries field anything but soccer.Would like to knw if any other games are scheduled here?

Were you the only team which had to play on the field? I wasn't at the game but I heard the diving was disgraceful, which is really surprising. :rolleyes: Richmond Parks designate the fields and there was a massive youth tournament being played all over Richmond. They get priority. I know the Club Ireland guys were gutted because they thought they would have stuffed you by 4 goals, if the field was a decent size. Again, that's just what I heard. :D

GIRUY

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Hagi reffed a good game, it was his first one. Glad to hear that he is starting to learn the game, all of that watching and guessing is paying off at last.

As to City taking points off of Wickham... maybe one day - but not so far. Looks like we were very undermanned for the Olympics, hopefully, they will bounce back next game - a few familiar faces are back. I'm looking for good results again.

Just to rub it in, 80's and sunny in the Bay area. Will be enjoying a few rounds of golf in the next few days. Would really press it, but haven't been dancing with J'Lo - Sir M would just come on and say I am in the wrong place.

Cheers!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wussy,oops I mean Crnogorski Fubaler looks like you replied so curious minds want to know are you a wussy?
These guys like to say get up you wussy after they have left there cleat imprints in your shins......
As for field conditions I must admit it's not up to standard,but good teams don't make excuses when they lose.Just curious to knoiw what the reason will be this weekend after the Olympics light you guys up like a christmas tree?Please just don't tell me that the grass is too long and needed to be cut!! :eek:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 - 1 Peg

Peg got an early goal off of a terible give away by RUFC early and then missed and dodgy PK to finish the half only up 1-0 when based on play and chances should have been up by 3.

The second half we regrouped and came out competitive if nothing else. We managed to get one back off a long corner and really based on the second half were unlucky not to get the winner.

Well after 2 weeks of sub par play we will take our position and welcome some suspended players back and look forward to the rest of the first half!

Cheers,

~P~

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I"ve been waiting for Cornholeski Fagballer to report todays game of excuses of field conditions.Looks like he is still trying to firgure out where all the puddles went from yersterday's rain.As was predicted the Serb's got lit up like a christmas tree.The Olympics looked good but you can tell they are are still fine tuning.In my books a good test will take place when they play Cliff Ave next week.CA is a good vetearn team who didn't look overly strong agaisnt Club I today but still knew how to put the stranglehold on them.Club I had good chances early in the game but did well to squander them.As for the Olympics they are winning fans over with there fast pace style of play.With a coach who know's the game and is now letting the player's express themselves after each game,being a gambler they are my pick to battle for promotion!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
I"ve been waiting for Cornholeski Fagballer to report todays game of excuses of field conditions.Looks like he is still trying to firgure out where all the puddles went from yersterday's rain.As was predicted the Serb's got lit up like a christmas tree.The Olympics looked good but you can tell they are are still fine tuning.In my books a good test will take place when they play Cliff Ave next week.CA is a good vetearn team who didn't look overly strong agaisnt Club I today but still knew how to put the stranglehold on them.Club I had good chances early in the game but did well to squander them.As for the Olympics they are winning fans over with there fast pace style of play.With a coach who know's the game and is now letting the player's express themselves after each game,being a gambler they are my pick to battle for promotion!

Conductor,

Did you see the refs call with just over a minute to go? Remember the one where our player was hauled down in the box, the ref called it but he managed to turn it into an INDIRECT kick for DANGEROUS PLAY? I've seen made-up calls but that had to be one of the best.....:(

OVerall, Cliff AVenue deserved the win, I thought, although I missed the first 25 minutes.....They squandered a few chances too and Burnro made a couple of nice saves. The came could have been about 5 - 4 in terms of good chances...........I hope Pete's ankle is not too bad.......

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor!!
Ask your number 9 if he is feeling ok when i levelled him when we played you guys.Flat out on his back 2 feet of the air onto his back,right in front of your sidelines.Too bad your fans got thrown out of the game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski fudbaler said:
Conductor!!
Ask your number 9 if he is feeling ok when i levelled him when we played you guys.Flat out on his back 2 feet of the air onto his back,right in front of your sidelines.Too bad your fans got thrown out of the game.

Number 9, are you feeling okay?

So Crnogorski fudbaler, how did the game go yesterday? Give us a little review of events. Cheers.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp CAT vs SU CAT Postponed

Kinda comical really.
Kennsington South had 4" of standing water at one end of the field 5 yards into the playing field. Some Sap guys wanted to play so bad that Gord Sanders runs down the lane, "borrows" a shovel from someone's shed, and starts digging a trench to drain the water. As both teams and the referee watched Gord dig stupidly for about 10 minutes, most realized that Gord was digging uphill, not down. He had to dig the other way! In the end, like the French, Gord abandons his "Panama Canal".

So Sap guys have another great idea to take out the goal posts and move them 6 yards in out of the water. The posts are not portable, but so what; dig 2 big holes, stick the posts in, re-line the field, voila.

After coming to our senses (liability issues and all), and realizing that Sap had only 8 players compared to SU's 10, we abandoned the idea and the game.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
KINDA comical
you just posted in the wrong thread

p.s. - that was kinda comical

Div 1 CAT is still Div 1.

But the biggest topic of the year is:

Will this finally be Richmond United's year!?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOw does this game even get scheduled in east vancouver with the demographics of these 2 teams??
Sapp CAT vs SU CAT Postponed
As for Cornholski I'm still curious as to what you thought of your teams game on the weekend?Also doesn't look good for you guys this weekend to stop the losing skid.If your lucky the fields will probably be closed!!! :D

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
HOw does this game even get scheduled in east vancouver with the demographics of these 2 teams?? As for Cornholski I'm still curious as to what you thought of your teams game on the weekend?Also doesn't look good for you guys this weekend to stop the losing skid.If your lucky the fields will probably be closed!!! :D

SOry i am not one to take it up the ass buddy!!Maybe the others here take your krap!!GHow about you go conduct soemthing and be more constructive!You aint doin yourself an good here!
Last time i looked at the standing you guys were still BELOW US!!SUCK TO BE YOU!!Maybe your just a bandwagon jumper?If you are gonna call me dont be prejudiced atleast spell the name right!!conduct my ass!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want him to do WHAT with your ass???

Animal
maybeyoushouldstartanewthreadtohitonguyshere

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Cliff Avenue United 6 5 0 1 13 5 15
2 Vancouver Olympics "A" 5 4 0 1 15 5 12
3 WFC Rangers "A" 5 4 0 1 13 6 12
4 Serbian White Eagles 6 4 0 2 13 10 12

Hey Cornholski,not sure if you were checking out the standings reading it upside down!!Anyways not claiming to be ahead of you at all,although there is a game in hand not sure if you can figure out which team has it.By the way I also think you are confused about yourself!!
i am not one to take it up the ass buddy!!
conduct my ass!
Here's a present for you :wa: I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with it!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
The Olympics looked good but you can tell they are are still fine tuning.In my books a good test will take place when they play Cliff Ave next week.
In my books, a good test took place when the Olympics played Westside a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0