Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher there is your chance now. Huriccanes tied last game and only by soccer luck.
They are nowhere as fit as they were at the start. Take away midle of the pitch and game is yours. D and Keeper are shakey. Or they must be missing few guys.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's Army 1
Cliff Avenue United 1 ........Cliff could take this one outright

Vancouver Olympics 3
Sporting Club 1 ........Can Sporting pull a shocker?

Estrella de Chile “A” 4
FC Romania “A” 2 ..........Chile finally gets a win

Punjab Hurricanes 0
NK Hrvat 2 .............NK Impregnable. We will eat their children (copyright Iron Mike)

Metro-Ford Primo 1
Sikh Temple 1 ............Sikh better stop yapping and start winning if they don't want to be in Div 2

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher Primo will win. It is time. Binge"s are way strong for Cliff. I say one to zero for Bingers's. If Cliff does win, it would be due to missing players on Binger"s side. I have wached both clubs. Binger's are though side,Cliff is not. Both have pace. Cliff is weak in the midle of the pitch, Bingers are very strong in the midle. As far as you guys vs Punjabi boys. They will give you ninty minutes game. Don't count your apples till you have them.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's Army 1
Cliff Avenue United 3

Vancouver Olympics 3
Sporting Club 0

Estrella de Chile “A” 3
FC Romania “A” 1

Punjab Hurricanes 3
NK Hrvat 0

Metro-Ford Primo 0
Sikh Temple 3

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher:

Now if we could get that geriatric pelican to stop "yapping" and start thinking....now that would be a trick...wouldn't it?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If your number seven is a starter you are very weak. At the best div thtreee midfielder. Strength none, passing speed not there, air ball not there. Just has a good name to be on Cliff. Long ways to go as far as a midfielder. Thats only one. The other side just the same. Stephano OK.

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is Cliff's mid weak with Steph and Proctor in the middle and Reece on one flank, Base you have been raving about Proctor the whole time, you do realize he has been playing mid over the last month

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I have seen so far. He has played a good game on Beacensfield. After that he has been coasting. Does lots of talking very little play making. He knows how to play the game yet his game is falling slowley. Should play premier soccer. As far as a new guy Reece. He can run and play the game. He just needs two stronger guys on the outside of the pitch to help out. Turn overs are moastly on the two outside midfielders. Mids should be around 165 to 186 lbs not 130 lbs. Small guys get pushed off the ball in a fifty fifty ball every time. Div one is a serious soccer. Size is a factor. If you do make it to premier, you have to get rid of half of the guys in orther to compeat with premier players. Not fare to guys that try hard all year.

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I have seen so far. He has played a good game on Beacensfield. After that he has been coasting. Does lots of talking very little play making.

If i am not mistaken, Proctor is one of the leading goal scorers in the entire league... Pretty sure he has 4 goals since the game at 'Beacensfield' 3 weeks ago, too. :confused:

He knows how to play the game yet his game is falling slowley. Should play premier soccer.

his game is declining but he should play at a higher level? :confused:

As far as a new guy Reece. He can run and play the game. He just needs two stronger guys on the outside of the pitch to help out.

Reece IS on the outside. :confused: the other outside mid we just got back from cap.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base you make no sense what so ever. half the best midfeilders are small players. who play outwide midfeild. How big is robinho, messi, lennon and pennant? and do you maybe realize that the guy plays div 1 just cuz hewant to play with their friends. when there is no money involved or benefits what is the point of them going to premier instead of being around the group of guys their good with? to play at a higher amateur level. stop trying to use professional mentality in a amatuer league.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div one is a serious soccer. Size is a factor. If you do make it to premier, you have to get rid of half of the guys in orther to compeat with premier players. Not fare to guys that try hard all year.

how is div 1 serious soccer. its a amatuer league!

the whitecaps residency team was way smaller then every other team in the league and crushed some of the premier teams. the size didn't have a big impact did it?

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base you make no sense what so ever. half the best midfeilders are small players. who play outwide midfeild. How big is robinho, messi, lennon and pennant? and do you maybe realize that the guy plays div 1 just cuz hewant to play with their friends. when there is no money involved or benefits what is the point of them going to premier instead of being around the group of guys their good with? to play at a higher amateur level. stop trying to use professional mentality in a amatuer league.

Umm.... you dont make sense either. Your defending your midfielders size and skill with professional players and then call the league amature.

Don't belittle the league because you belittle yourself. :eek:

A true player plays for the game no matter what level. A winner is a winner:cool:

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
he doesn't but i couldnt think of another guy at the moment. and slowmotion i was just trying to show that you can be smaller and play at a high level nothing to do with vmsl n professionalism. Mr Base on the other hand is comparing the league status to professionals and trying to make it sound like a serious league in which players are fired up for games and show up 2 hours before the game and have team talks in their nice dressing rooms.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason I said Procter should play premier is simple. He is bored with the level of play in div one. I said,knows the game, but is not driving the way he should. Youngster used in the first half on the outside mid is way out of his range. Reece was always in front of the opposing goal. If he did play outside mid it was only when you guys played three five two. You guys kept on switching because Punjabi guys were weak in the back. On top of it,Punjabi #1 keeper was out,Gery was out with cards. I am very happy to see the way you guys stick for each other. Next year might be better. This year Greeks and Punjabi are not going to give the spots easy. The old coach has made the defferance with you guys this year.
You only need one guy to talk during the game. Guys are bit over coached at the times. Cheer them on they will do better. In my opinion Dario should start before the kid that just came there. Size and toughness always. Good luck in your next game.The only deferance between amature and professinal player is a pay cheque. Rest is all equal. You guys make VMSL as a bum League. It is third best league in BC.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes White Caps did play in PCSL and one maybe won three games all year. Check it out. Size is a huge factor on any fifty fifty ball. Turn overs coast you games.
Plavsic is the best. Because of him Eagles are in div one. Size is a factor. Good luck to you all in next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0