Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach where you at? Your beloved Rinos take 2 outa 3 matches for now ;) Looks like god wants to punish you for using his name alongside shitty campo. Why you being so quiet? How bad does it hurt to loose to Rinos? Express your feelings for us by posting a few youtube videos. looooool
I actually does not hurt. It is the way soccer goes. I am actually quite satisfied with the level of play in the last two games. In both occasions, Rinos and Bingers were dominated. They were forced to retreat; they did not dictate the game, had fewer chances (like four to one).

The issue that really bugs me is to see how the whole system is completely incestuos and protects the status quo and favours Rinos or the established clubs. I guess the people here are keeping quiet of how we had a goal disallowed "on advantage" and have been giving yellow cards and red cards like candy.

But if this was not enough, I had TWO separate referees explicitly telling me to stop posting on TTP and things related to Rinos or I would pay the price.

The ones with Rinos game were particularly bad because they allowed so many fouls (some deserving of red cards) and when they saw one of the Rinos officials insulting proceeded to ignore it and explicitly threaten that if things would continue to be posted there would be consequences.

One of the main points of the Campo teams is to show that the game can be approached and play in different ways and styles (i.e. different formations, different ways to keep possession), but I guess some people really are stuck in their ways and see it as dogma.
When I have referees even involved in this, it is a sign that the system does not have ethical referees. If they want Rinos and and to win; they will find a way. Unbelievable, we have some of our best players with more cards in 6 games than the entire last season. The fouls that they are allowing in our players and now direct threat an explicit threats not to post on TTP.
I am really done with this guys. It makes me sick to realize how corrupted this whole thing is.

This is my post guys. I can not keeping risking when the referees are involved. I just now know why I have been kept quiet and there are no reports of the game. You know that I report win or lose.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great video. That totti red card was terrible.
i knew while watching it something was up. Memories.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually does not hurt. It is the way soccer goes. I am actually quite satisfied with the level of play in the last two games. In both occasions, Rinos and Bingers were dominated. They were forced to retreat; they did not dictate the game, had fewer chances (like four to one).

The issue that really bugs me is to see how the whole system is completely incestuos and protects the status quo and favours Rinos or the established clubs. I guess the people here are keeping quiet of how we had a goal disallowed "on advantage" and have been giving yellow cards and red cards like candy.

But if this was not enough, I had TWO separate referees explicitly telling me to stop posting on TTP and things related to Rinos or I would pay the price.

The ones with Rinos game were particularly bad because they allowed so many fouls (some deserving of red cards) and when they saw one of the Rinos officials insulting proceeded to ignore it and explicitly threaten that if things would continue to be posted there would be consequences.

One of the main points of the Campo teams is to show that the game can be approached and play in different ways and styles (i.e. different formations, different ways to keep possession), but I guess some people really are stuck in their ways and see it as dogma.
When I have referees even involved in this, it is a sign that the system does not have ethical referees. If they want Rinos and and to win; they will find a way. Unbelievable, we have some of our best players with more cards in 6 games than the entire last season. The fouls that they are allowing in our players and now direct threat an explicit threats not to post on TTP.
I am really done with this guys. It makes me sick to realize how corrupted this whole thing is.

To @Soccer Coach,

you are a sore loser. Just accept the fact that Rino's and Bingers beat you fair and square. Why do you need to go as far as to blame TTP and refs for your losses? I highly doubt that the refs told you not to post on TTP or "you will pay the price". I don't see the teams that you beat coming here and blaming the refs and ttp for losing the game to you. Just accept the fact that you got beat and they out played you in every aspect of the game.

Sincerely,
Lego 3

P.S. you are an ignorant prick!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is my post guys. I can not keeping risking when the referees are involved. I just now know why I have been kept quiet and there are no reports of the game. You know that I report win or lose.

Have the Saudis got to the refs now? This would never happen in the Valley.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight SoccerCoach. You think that the Rinos are colluding against you to prevent your team from being promoted and now you think that the refs are also colluding against you. I think your tinfoil hat is a bit tight
Let me clarify it for you. Referee decisions whether on purpose or by error, caused the losses in the last two games. To make a cause in point, I have never seen an "advantage" called off when the ball in travelling towards the net and the goalie is already beaten, nor have I seen this barrage of yellow cards given some completely unecesary and then lots of serious fouls uncalled against our guys. Of course, they are going to start to take things in their own hands. In any case, this might be just chance.

However, the most important issue is that it is not appropriate having central referees involved in TTP discussions and making unequivocally threats about the continuation of match reports. Their job is to officiate and nothing else. It is out off-line for them to try to censor our opinions.
The need to act and "appear" objective and non-partisan. There are very good referees in the VMSL. It is a shame that a two or three of them do not take seriously their responsability of impartiality and non-partisan actions. This starts from the minute that they show up to the field to the the minute that they leave the field.

Do you really think that is appropriate for a referee to show to a game and start talking about the TTP posts and what we should post and not post and state that there would be consequences if he appears on a match report? Do you really think that this is appropriate role for a referee?

I do not know how things are handled on the FVSL. Perhaps they are reminded and monitored and encouraged to act and appear impartial.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer coach is suffering from Delusional Paranoia
Last game Between Rino Fury vs Rinos van sc
Red card a few yellows
Between Fury vs metropolitan
About 7 yellows 1 red each team
I do not think Campo conspired with anyone so that our teams received so many cards
I do agree since the fines have Doubled
This season we have many more cards than any other season this is my 17 th
In Vmsl
I still do not think it is a conspiracy

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that Rani K burying against Campo in that vid @dezza?

Yes it is. Once we folded Akal we distributed all their best players amongst our teams in order to maximise our chances at promotion. I think we will transfer the top guys to whichever team will play campo next, and then move them again on to the next team after that match in order to ensure the club's best players always play against campo.

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Coach, if you think that referees conspire against your team which allows opponents to have advantages and win games playing against Campo, I would recommend you to send all your complaints to the BCSA REFEREE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE, they are the ones who send the list of registered and trained referees to officiate games in all leagues registered with the Provincial association. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0