Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

boparai2

Oct 15, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen all you jabronis know yourrr role and shutt ur mouth its a jabroni leauge u guys are getting so wet about. who cares if this mr base rudey pooh mistaked a div 1 game for a master game. to him it prob looked the same cuz the level in div 1 is absolute shite right now

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
we are not gonna get promoted to primer this year as were are missing few players(including my self) so their was no point for navid and milad to join us to help us be mid table team....so they made a correct decision and went to get paid

I may be wrong, but last time I spoke to Nav he was off to play for Bombastic or someone in Div2. I tried to get him to join us, obviously!! He was playing UrbanRec football for Bombastic's 7 aside team. Put 4 past me...

He basically told me that after years of Varsity, he had had enough of being kicked, and would rather slow it down in Div2. That was at the end of the summer, I don't know whether another national championship medal has changed his mind. Hopefully it hasn't, that way he might play for us in Div2 soon...

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another thing, can anyone shed any light on Ajyal losing quite a few of their players? Rumour has it they had a bust up and a few walked out? Probably just hearsay, but would be interested to know if anyone has any knowledge...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't really argue with the result, Rinos were the better side. Always stings to throw away a two goal lead, especially when you're solid enough for so long. Rinos are a quality side with pace and precision in abundance. Ali Pickett is a quality centre mid - at post match pints we decided that he was the best player in the league that we've seen.

Was that around the time that you picked up your phone and friended him on facebook? If you like I can get him to autograph a Rino's jersey for you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another thing, can anyone shed any light on Ajyal losing quite a few of their players? Rumour has it they had a bust up and a few walked out? Probably just hearsay, but would be interested to know if anyone has any knowledge...

Hard to believe. Those players are all there playing for each other and don't care that other players on the team are getting paid. They aren't playing for the money at all. It's all about the team. I'm shocked to hear that they might have lost some of their players. WTF?

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it true that Ajyal is funded by someone who lives in Saudi Arabia and thinks they are playing in a professional league?? Which is why they record the games and send them to him every week.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boparai Shaheen's over thirty fives team play better soccer than the div one team. On top of it they all love to party. In my opinion you guys have few poouies.
We have few on our team also. But latley the fog is clearing up. True force is coming out and trying hard.
As Base said it before. All trains come to station for refill eccept the runaways. Choochoo might turn the corner,and if it does you never know.
Babak and us go long ways back. We wish him nothing but the best.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight game Sarajevo and Bingers is a good game to go watch.
Just might go and check it out. Sarajevo is a total new team with only five six guys fro last year. Boys play nice soccer. In my opinion Bosnia should join Sarajevo as their over thirty five side. Some day add a U21 club things will be moving forward. Two clubs from the same Bosnian muslam community just lacks player at that level. Sarajevo is led buy few good soccer people and you can see they are taking right steps to better the club. The other club is lacking players, club needs to clear few things or the club will be gone.
Rif and few older guys need to comeback and keap the club moving forward.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boparai as you said it Sarajevo wins agin. Rockets from twenty yards out gave them huge win last night. Rain cats and dogs cards were yellow flying. If it was not for a latin ref god knows fighting might have sperd. Tough game by both sides. Vmsl guys will get another 100 bucks from that game.
Shape lacking on Bingers side. In second half they just could not step it up. Not sure why Cooks did not play last knight.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any Game Reports?

RFC 6 GN Sporting 1

Close affair in the opening 20 minutes, but goals in the 25th minute and the 40th helped us dictate and followed by 2 quick ones in the opening 10 minutes of the 2nd half, helped us kill off the game...

The officials took A LOT of abuse IMO, but managed to see the game out properly. I know for a fact that if I moaned like they did after every 50/50 challenge, I wouldn't of made it through 90 minutes of play.

Nick is a gluten for punishment...

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 7 GFC 3
Gastown took the lead within 10min, our def. cleared the ball right to their striker. We got one back half way through and went ahead from a corner kick. Late in 1st they got a penalty due to a hand ball, the penalty was pushed to the post by the keeper and it fell to the taker and 2-2 at half.
We took the lead within 5min. of restart and scored again on a rocket from outside the box top corner, they got one back from a free kick that went straight in past everyone, then the same player scored another top corner for us 5-3. and then we scored 2 in the last 10 min.
the game was pretty close until about 70min.

any report from Serbia Rino's game?

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game against Tigers was one of the most bizarre ive played in my life.

We had a second goal that was not disallowed so much as not seen, which is frustrating considering we pay for linesmen... Ball was played through the inside right channel, smacked across the keeper and hit the stanchion in the goal and bounced out. All concerned though it hit the post, apart from all of our bench, their keeper and the spectators. The lads playing for Croatia on the other field told us that it was definitely a goal.

Probably would have just delayed the inevitable. A guy called Ramses (no.7) was class. Very quick and skilled dribbler. The 77 that put two in the top corner from 25 yards out wasn't too shabby either! Very different looking Ajyal side from the last time we played... Big recruitment drive?

Ajyal looked very good, but we kept pushing as we always felt we were in with a shout. Probably a bit naive, and very much led to them piling on the pain at the end of the game. A good game, and good lads to boot. Can't remember the last time I let in 7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0