Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions - Dec 2004/Jan 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 1] Predictions - Nov. '04

Two weekend before we break for Turkey time again! As last week had few predictions, lets get this rolling now.

Can Indo gain revenge against Polonia as that was the game that is really making them suffer.

Meraloma FC 1-3 (WFC to bounce back at Connaught)
WFC Rangers "A"

Cliff Ave. United 2-0 (Norvan are getting stronger but have no finish)
Norvan Primos

Sikh Temple "A" 4-1 (Sikh to go up by 4 and lose interest)
IFC Sarajevo

City FC Blaze 3-1 (Club I with 1 point in 5 weeks will make that 6 weeks)
Club Ireland "A"

Indo-Akal FC "A" 3-0 (Indo revenge after last 4-0 loss, but lose on aggr.!)
IFC Polonia

OUT

---------------------------
Return to November 2004 predictions.
---------------------------

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Duke your predictions are pretty good, however I think the Indo & Polonia game will be a lot closer. This is a huge game for Indo as dropping any points here would be disatrous in thier efforts to catch Sikh Temple. Look for Polonia to come out strong and try to be the spoiler. I'm predicting a 2-2 draw.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Richmond 2-2 Van. Oly's

Van. Firefighters 1-2 Serbian W. Eagles

Van. Lobbans 2-0 Norvan

Deep Cove 7-0 City F.C.

PCOV 0-4 Wickham

Gino

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector thats a harsh score for wickham beating PCOV. i think u r underestimating how good PCOV are and how bad wickhamreally are. before u predict i think u better know something about soccer!

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You honestly think that Lobbans is gonna beat Norvan?
what are you thinking.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Er, I believe he's thinking that Lobbans are going to beat Norvan. You're welcome.

Perhaps I should be one of those Claritin guys in the commercials where they clarify things for the confused people. I seem to have a real knack for it.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Perhaps I should be one of those Claritin guys in the commercials where they clarify things for the confused people. I seem to have a real knack for it.

Whose confused? Does the Ad not feature Clarica?

As for Inspectors preds., He is a Lobban so what else is he gonna say?

3-1 Norvan...Bazzer, wearing proper foot gear instead of two left firemen's boots he wore in DCR game, nets 2.... :D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gino, how can I be underestimating a 9th place team? I predict you guys will be playing in the relegation playoff game come year end - again :rolleyes:
It's looking likely to be a battle against Meralomas from the "B" side. Might not be a bad game as well :cool:

bonefish, what makes you think anyone in this league could put 3 past us?
I believe the last time we played N.Van, the score went something like 3-1 in our favour - at their home park. N Van's added a few new player's since, but only 1 is decent. I'll say it again! Which ever team wins, will probably win the league.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
bonefish, what makes you think anyone in this league could put 3 past us?
Ooooh, be careful, Blondie. Loose lips sink ships, an' all that. I remember hearing a very similar jinx last week in a certain not-to-be-named Div 2 thread.

Devilastro

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is absolutely no chance of norvan scoring more than 1 goal against Lobbans, that back line is just way to fast. The odd time that they might make a mistake they, er we, have the best goalkeeper in the league bar none. So they just better concentrate on keeping the ball out of there own net, prediction 2-1 Lobbans

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

morning devilistro, g.k.er and Insp. Blake.
the backline speed means nothing to a team that doesn't rely on kick and run, Lobbans can't score more than 3 against any team including F.M. the team Norvan put against Lobbans last time was missing a lot of regulars and there were under 21's playing
not that that is an excuse Norvan still should have won, but at this time we all think Wickham is more of a threat than Lobbans, we could lose to Lobbans and knowing they will lose more points we will still be ahead of them but Whickam is coming on strong with games in hand. Oh yeah Bonefish I will be wearing proper footwear and putting 2 past there keeper won't be any trouble.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bazza, we don't need to score more than 3 goals to win a game so your point was moot! If you're the little blonde kid up front with limited skills, then you're having me on. The first time you guys played firemen you only put 2 past them :confused: Last time you were missing alot of regulars? Give me a fcukin break. Like I already said, the only one who makes your team better from the last time we met is the tall skinny centre back. The bow legged kid up front(1 dimensional)-a joke! A decent team for sure, but only 3 guys we need to worry about. The blonde Geddy Lee look alike, the centreback and probably your best player-#13. Jaime's too in and out of games these day's, but has a dangerous left foot-we won't mention his right. And ask anyone from Wickham about our game with them, and they'll tell you how fortunate they were. I hope you're the little kid up front with a bit of speed, cause you still have to get past our speed to score, unless you plan on shooting from 30yrds on Marco :rolleyes: However, I predict you'll take 4 points from Wickham this year and that's why our game, which has just been postponed, "could" decide the league. ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you still have to get past our speed to score
You, Ingo & Dave. The speed must be in one of the other eight. :D

P.S. We could've used a bit more luck against Nuremberg today. 2-2 :mad:

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, we want to come out and watch the mighty B-men! R u guys still on today at Connaught? To stay on topic, I'm predicting it's still on! :D

By the way no Dave's on our team this year and Ingo's upfront. As for myself, still one of the quickest 35yr olds that you know :cool:

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No...it's off....we will have to wait until the new year to take the three points off Rangers.

Keeper....you are lucky it was off today.

GIT18

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know any quick 35-year olds.

Mind you, I'm only 34 now. :)

Just got back from Lake Connaught. The game was called at 12.30pm . . . who knew? :mad:

I can't believe I got on a fcuking ferry this morning for this kind of sh!t. What waste of fcuking time. :mad:

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dissapointing innit?

They have a hard job but sometimes I think they just need to call the games off a little earlier and save everyone some time. Particularly at this time of year.

I look forward to the matchup when we do meet in the new year.

My guess is that we are all done now until then...it's supposed to rain all of next week

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

There are many elements to speed.
1. Speed of Acceleration
2. Top Speed
3. Speed in changing direction
4. 50/50 ball in the 18 and its just me and the keeper.

Father time has put another notch on my time card this november but I still object to the wide swath with which you have painted all soccer players that are just coming into their..um..Hrmph, Prime....

I may not have all 4 of the above elements but I do have a couple. Those plus the extra pounds that age has handed me.(205) are more than enough to put a little fear in your heart as you come out to collect that ball at the top of the 18....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0