Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Victoria hospital prepares for 'pandemic'

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS

Victoria hospital prepares for 'pandemic' response to Tamil boat migrants

why the hell are they letting them off the boat??????

Canada grow some fuking balls will ya..

simple solution..

when the boat arrives tell them canada is closed .. Put someone on the ship to turn it around or send it south damn it ...

I have friends of many backgrounds but FFS ... if u wanna come in here do it the legal way

Pissed:mad:

any one wanna add anything?

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska, Although it may seem like they are jumping the cue... there are ligitimate claims to refugee status. Ie if they tried to do it from home they would be either imprisoned or killed if they went anywhere near an embassy. We seem to have forgotten as a nation, as a world as a whole that we accept genocidal and or currupt regimes becuz we deem them more stable than true democracies. It is always the poor and or regular joes who decide to fight for some dignity that get labelled terrorist all the while we are so suprised they hate us in the west forgetting we perpetuate the situation with "aid" money etc... the road to hell is paved with lazy good intentions. All you have to do is look at africa, of course Sri Lanka etc.. watch what happens in afganistan in the next two years, then what will happen to the women in that country. Nothing new but don't hate the majority doing the best they can for their kids, family and community but trying to survive the genocide. Yes there are criminals that get threw but no compassionate system is perfect but it better than the alternative. Perhaps if Canada would get its balls back vis a vis international affairs we might do some good and have less boat to deal with.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Mr Base would have said something about allowing them in because they could probably teach Canadian players "good tatch".

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem with being free is being free to choose, most "terrorist fundraisers" are canadian citizens and intellence agencies. There are many things being exacerbated by the apathy of the electorate. Is we put our tax dollars to proper use, education being the key and putting forth our secular and democratic values we may be a little bit more successful. Oh gatta stop my soap box just broke cus it's made of 3rd growth forest and chinese steel, hehe. Love it when we get all side to the argument.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a problem with this whole issue, and am split on it.

But the one thing that does piss me off is that those on refugee status, get more on welfare, than our seniors get on old age pension. Lets look after our old needy folk first!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a problem with this whole issue, and am split on it.

But the one thing that does piss me off is that those on refugee status, get more on welfare, than our seniors get on old age pension. Lets look after our old needy folk first!

Great point! As an example.. my Grandma (94) had her old age reduced this year by 200.00/month.. Coincidently my neighbor (33 yrs old from vietnam) Was given a 200.00/month raise on his disability. (he cant speak good english) <---------- Serious

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0