Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver Giants

How much will the new WHL team in Vancouver affect the Canucks attendance?

• A lot.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A little.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$18 is top price I think

John,

Don't try and save face here on TTP because your group got jobbed with your group tickets :D

While a dollar off is fair I suppose, my point was that nothing else comes with the package as far as I know. What about discounted merchandise? Discounted anything?

Enjoy the game tonite.

Idiot.

~TB.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
idiot without a ticket

Regs,

Regretably I am not going to the season opener tonite........The idiot bus filled up quite quickly and my senile friend and I decided that prune juice on ice would be a nice way to celebrate a special day:(,

As for merchandise, I have never heard of such a promotion with any sporting events being offered by any team/sport! Unless you are refering to the great RUFC raffle and luxury box promo that the Canucks and Molson offer their best customers:)...........Fcuk that doesn't help my arguement,

Cheers,

john

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giant Opener

Lads,

The opener was more than anyone could expect!! We lost but the game had everthing you could want - 7 goals, 8 fights, 10 beers and a ton of TALENT:D

Everyone who went said they would go to ten more. The canucks better hope that a lot of people don't see any games because the GARAGE will be empty!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not at all.

Well I guess all those people who voted "not at all" were correct. Last Saturday night was the best night so far this year for a comparison. The Canucks were playing the Avs. Their attendence was a sell out(18422). Across town at the rink on Renfrew, the Giants were playing host to Lethbridge. At that game, there were 7000 people watching. That's over 25000 people watching big league hockey in Vancouver alone. Add all the people watching games in the various leagues around the lower mainland, and it was truley, a hockey night.:cool:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee, TheRob, did you read Howard Tsumura's "WHL This Week" column yesterday in the Province? You've paraphrased him brilliantly.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't out counting them myself

Thank-You.:)

I added the "other leagues around the lower mainland" stuff. I think.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Birds

It's too bad that every forgets that UBC has a team that is probably stronger than the Giants. Players there have played Major Junior and are generally a little older and smarter but just as dedicated. It makes you wonder about the marketing doesn't it.

kurgannotTTPingthegiantsjustmakingapoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts