Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver Canucks Off Season 2017

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We still hold his NHL rights until 2021 or something like that I think?

While it sucks he won't be here next year, it may be a blessing anyways:

(1) he could be on Team Russia next February - valuable experience
(2) opens up a spot for say Juolevi or however the fcuk you spell it
(3) opens up a spot for Subban if (2) is not ready yet
(4) comes back for 2018/19 season a better player and allows us to offload Hutton (I think he is overrated)

Win / Win

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We still hold his NHL rights until 2021 or something like that I think?

While it sucks he won't be here next year, it may be a blessing anyways:

(1) he could be on Team Russia next February - valuable experience
(2) opens up a spot for say Juolevi or however the fcuk you spell it
(3) opens up a spot for Subban if (2) is not ready yet
(4) comes back for 2018/19 season a better player and allows us to offload Hutton (I think he is overrated)

Win / Win

I Hope so because I saw some Top 2 potential but I think the way the Canucks handled him at the begging of the year may have come into play here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy wife, happy life. I suppose if Russia was willing to give me more money, and the tax situation is lower, then the WIFE demands staying in Russia...yeah, I could play good husband with her till the honey moon expires, and divorce papers served. In the meantime, have a hell of a lot of fun playing honeymoon.

Funny thing, though in all seriousness...you'd think that coming here and perhaps having a kid here would be of value long term for the family. Having both Canadian and Russian passports, dah, good.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean he's a @Dude fan. He stole my hair, circa 1989-1992.

Underwhelmed, and it seems the motive is unclear. If anyone listed to Tony Galagher this morning, he brought up some fantastic points, re: development.

Green hasn't really developed anyone, but he seems to be able to develop a squad enough to overachieve playing a defensively tight system.

That's NOT what I want, and hope Tony is having a senile moment. Otherwise, I'd want to see Crow here. Attack, learn from mistakes, but score goals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know he's not the most excitable or charismatic guy, but good God, only Brian Burke looks worse.

Trev looks 10 years older than when he was hired. Less riding and skiing makes Trev an unhappy man.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only radio personality who seems to understand how the fans work here is Botchford. People moaning about getting a coach to put bums in the seats but the ONLY way we get back to sellouts and waiting lists is with a good team. Once that happens they come back in droves and you'll see the exact same thing happen. So no surprise they didn't hire a name coach.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts