Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Van Halen 2012

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Song is growing on me... much better when you don't watch the video and just focus on the music.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fcuk me, I know what you mean... I spent about 2 hours going through all of those and then ended up going through Scorpions vids some how... :)

Last edited:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question #1: will they last until May, or will Dave get fired again before then?

Eddie still looks like Eddie, but Dave now looks like the uncle you don't want your kids spending too much time with, instead of the guy you didn't want your girlfriend to meet...

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone going??
Loved this band growing up, saw David Lee Roth with Van Halen or solo 5-6 times, and one of the best performers I ever saw.
However invested $175 plus fees to see them the last time through, and it was terrible. No real show other than the music. Hopefully better this time around, but I doubt it.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually boys, Van Halen completely rocked the joint that last time they came together...was it Dec 2010 or Dec 2009? I can't remember...BUT anyway... I was in the first row of the lower bowl right beside the stretched stage on the side...Dave worked the entire crowd and had so much energy. Wolfgang was just beginning to get his 'grove'...as awkward as a 15 year old could be...he had some skills.

I though Sammy did what he could back in '95 -they put on a great show then...and what about Sammy AND Dave together on stage at the Gorge? As ugly as Dave is, I would do go again...just to see how Wolfgang has developed.

Regi, I think their new songs sounds too much like "Me Wise Magic". I recall they put on a 2hr -2.5hr concert and left my ears buzzing for quite some time... Captain, the cougars are of plenty, that might be a reason to go anyway ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0