Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Us Open Tennis

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a match tonight. I left for the gym at the end of the 1st set only to return to see that Aggasi has fought back from 2 down to force a fifth. What a fifth set. Both players making 2x the winners than errors which makes for high level tennis. Blake made huge shots but Aggasi was legendary. Came back to break Blake to save the match and also fought off match point in the tie break. Great stuff.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing like cheering for the underdog, then having him lose :( . It was good entertainment and a great way to waste a late summer evening :wa:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ending of the match was great but at the end of the week, unless Nalbandian has horseshoes, the title will go to Federer once again. Federer is miles ahead of these guys and come Sunday you'll be looking at the first man to win back to back Wimbledon's and U.S. Opens.

Also what's with these shitty commentators. How does McEnroe figure Agassi has been the best returner of all time? I guess come Sunday even he will admit that Federer has Agassi beat at that part as well.

Termatofylakaswhoshopinghehasntcursedtheman

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aggasi didn't even look tired last night and Blake looked a bit worn.
Probably pissed Blake off whenever they finished thier rest and Agassi jogged to the baseline.
He looks good for an old man.
I don't watch much tennis but that was a great match.
What was stupid was the live interview on the court after the match.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yogi, one must be able to work the crowd. Perhaps that's why there's no interview after your footy matches :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't do interviews and i don't do autographs. PERIOD!
I have specified autograph sessions and that's it.

I work the players on the pitch, not the people in the stands.
:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0