Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U20 Canada vs Jamaica

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost our first friendly to Jamaica. It is clear that we need a bigger domestic league in order to be able to play against teams in our group.
We even have a bigger task against USA. It is a big strong and agresiove side. Does anbodey know what guys head a good game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a good resalt against USA if that is the case. So who are the new De Guzmans on our U20 side.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska Fmalmberg said that the score with USA was 0-0. I could not fine it on Canadian page. We will see. If they did tie USA that is a half plus for our guys.
USA is one big agresive side. Also they have good skill. They lack in scorring.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska the poster was incorect. They play on third that is tomorrow. We will see what they do against faster and stronger and bigger team. It will be a true test. Not to take anything away from Jamaica they always come to play. I do know our skill will be ok I do know our fitness will be ok. I just wander if out tactical plan will work. Canada lack in tacticks in a huge way. That part of the game is very little worked on in Canada. It is alway run and gun. Set play bring home medals.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your post. That is dam good against the USA. Maybe just maybe. We might win a game yet. Now we will see what the other two coaches do. Game fitness must have played a huge role for our guys. To play tie game against USA tell us that we are on the right track. Thanks Tony it is about time.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0