Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier TTPers choice

You know the question

• Croatia win convincingly

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Croatia win by one goal

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Croatia win in extra time or peno's

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sporting win in a massive upset

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win the 1/4 final Imperial Cup game between Bronco's Mighty Croatia and refbeater's Sporting?

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK how can you call it a massive upset??? We have more points than the croats do. We also have the stronger side. Yes its an upset but a mild one at that.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By what criteria are you judged to have the stronger side? If you don't understand the question, I will not hold it against you, I'll simply reserve your seat on the Kenmar bus!!!:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By what criteria do I judge the sides??? The fact that the serbs are on your side. That is 6 points right there. oh ya I forgot you guys tied them:rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah but you guys are on that side, that in and of itself is enough to refute your argument. You seem to forget about the 3 pts we had "stolen" from us by Surrey, and the gift you fcukheads got from your inbred ref when we played you. Your woeful attempt at piss-taking is making my ribs hurt from laughing too much. Go and eat some olives you inbred sycophant.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Johnny plays then I pick Croatia BUT if he doesn't then Sporting could suprise a few people.....I'd like to watch that one!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
piss taking?? I'm only stating the facts. The 3 points were taken away from you guys b/c the use of an illegal player. That game against us our keeper gave you guys a gift.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda like the gift your inbred buddy gave you guys:confused: Molester, face facts, you guys can't stay with us (J Sulentic or not) He's not the only guy that we've added since we played you guys last. I don't want to waste my time on your frivolity, you don't even know if you'll play. Fcuk you haven't shown that you can grab the starting spot on what is for all intents and purposes a 1st div team.:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me even if I sit myself the rest of the season I will play against you guys. Ever since I saw the draw I was hoping to play you guys and ruin your chances for the provicials.
You guys are not the only team that added players since the last game:rolleyes:

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there big guy

We've added a few guys since the last time we played you also. And out of the 2 times we've played you this year, we have 1 win and 1 tie. I think our team will be too fast and too in shape for your guys to keep up :D .

Cheers, Gomesy

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Sulentic will be playing. I don't think anybody in the league could beat Croatia right now. Peg came the closest taking a two goal lead. That was do to a mistake in tactics on Croatia's part. As soon as the tactics were changed Peg were very lucky not to lose.

The Toons were very lucky the score wasn't 5 or 6-0 for the amount of posts, cross bars and breakaways missed Croatia had...

I've also seen a few of Sportings games and honestly they can't match Croatia's talent. There is just too much of a gap. Croatia will win by 2 or 3 goals.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Easy there big guy

Originally posted by gomesy_jr
I think our team will be too fast and too in shape for your guys to keep up :D .

You guys need to be fast to run after your family members, trying to get them to go out on a date with you!!!:D But in all honesty, don't make me fcuking laugh. Other than Carlos you guys are shite, especially that plumber who looks like he belongs on a chain gang up front. Holy fcuk, talk about a poster child for the inbred

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

If you watched that game then you'd know that Croatia should have been down to 10 men about twenty minutes in. I think that would have changed the momentum a little too!

I agree we didn't play well that day and you played better but I don't think that Croatia is "unbeatable".

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poster child???

If there is any team in this league that looks like one made up of inbreds it would be a split decision between you guys Bronco, and the Serbs.

You just talk about inbreeding and molestation because, let's face it, you're obsessed with it. THAT'S ALL YOU TALK ABOUT. You're screwed up man, I think you should consider talking to a shrink.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see any of you Porkies denying the fact that your ancestors were prone to dipping the wick in the family wax throughout the ages. The truth certainly hurts doesn't it??;)

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.
Isn’t it interesting how this thread went form who will win to who is screwing his sister.

:confused:

Oh, well.
By checking the poll results so far, it seems as though we only have 9 Croats’ gracing TTP.
:D

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don’t be jumping to conclusions now…

I haven’t seen Sporting play since early days, but they have been getting some good results.
I would say you have the stronger squad, but it is cup and the stronger hearts usually prevail.

Having said that…. I’m guessing it goes to kicks and from there it’s a toss up.

couldisitonthefenceanylonger?:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts