Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP TV] Up Front questions for Bob Lilley

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up Front Call For Questions - Bob Lilley

Up Front is conducting a taped in-studio interview with current Vancouver Whitecaps head coach Bob Lilley on Thursday that will be aired this coming Monday night.

If you have any useful questions for Bob, please send to live@takethepiss.com and we'll do our best to put them forth.

Please note to put your name on your message/questions and that the deadline for questions to be considered is 5 PM Pacific Thursday.

Thanks in advance!

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As an American, how did it feel losing to the Fraser Valley Allstar team???

Canadians wouldn't stand for it!!!

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, a big thanks to all the people that have been listening to UF live or catching up with the show on the archives here on TTP! We appreciate your feedback and, more than anything, would love to hear you express your interesting and humourous opinions live on the air!

I took in the FVSL All-Star game last night versus the Whitecaps and was extremely impressed with the both the game and the fan support...You can be sure this will be a topic of discussion next Monday night! To me, last night's exhibition shows just what a fine job our guest from Episode #2, Kenno, has done in making this event happen and it's another example of the great appetite our community has for the game, when done right. And that's a big reason why Niall, Regs, and I are trying to make our little web cast show work...we want UF to be done right and we want it to be a part of our soccer community.

Don't forgot to submit your useful questions in to Whitecap coach Bob Lilley asap, as we will be taping this interview tomorrow evening. And keep in mind, we are going live next Monday, April 3rd at 5:30pm...just to accomodate you Canuck fans! And if you've missed the announcement from our last show, we will be airing a special live edition of UF on April 11th when we will be announcing the provincial cup draws live on the air for both the Open and Masters Mens divisions...I may have to rethink my view on the FVSL!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reedie said:
Don't forgot to submit your useful questions in to Whitecap coach Bob Lilley asap!

1st question, do you think you have gained more or less respect from the players and fans by first releasing Olie (former captain and MVP) last year, then releasing 5 year keeper and local guy Mike Franks this year?

2nd question, do you think that the WhiteCap players get better development over the winter off season by training at 8 am during the week or could they get more out of playing and training for one of the many quality VMSL Premier teams?

3rd question, do you ever call the boss Leonard Bobbaduzzi?

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0