Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Pool TTP Suicide Pools Ready

Offical TTP Pools

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Suicide Pools are done!

Congrats to Sliver in getting through in the FVSL Premier division and Italian Stallion 21 for the romp in the FVSL Masters Divsion.

For the VMSL side of things, no one dropped out in either contest this past weekend so on we go!

Both the VMSL Premier and Masters picksheets are ready to go, remember, deadline is 5PM FRIDAY.

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As with all previous pools on TTP, there will be a tickle fight with guest referee William Azzi.

You're relatively new to all this but check out the webcast archives, we've video taped each one.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both VMSL Suicide Pool picksheets are ready for this weekends matches.

Remember - deadline is 5PM FRIDAY.

Good Luck!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My day just got a bit brighter as I've managed to pull out the win for the VMSL Masters Suicide Pool! Yeah me. :rolleyes:

There is one more game to play for this week VMSL Premier pool although it has no consequence towards the pool - I'll get the picksheet up for next week tomorrow morning - the 3 poolsters left are:

BJB
Captain Shamrock
Gilly

Good luck, gentlemen.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looking at the schedule.......I"m guessing that BJB and I will have the same pick this week and Gilly will have a different one. :)

BJB probably won't be too crazy about taking this pick.......but it might be the only option........:D What do you think, BJB? ;)

And by the way, did you go watch Notre Dame play on the weekend.

Gilly won't be taking Inter/RCIU or Westside this weekend.......:D leaving only one other team, and this team is playing the team that BJB and I will probably be taking. :D

But then again, I could be talking bollocks.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looking at the schedule.......I"m guessing that BJB and I will have the same pick this week and Gilly will have a different one. :)

BJB probably won't be too crazy about taking this pick.......but it might be the only option........:D What do you think, BJB? ;)

And by the way, did you go watch Notre Dame play on the weekend.

Gilly won't be taking Inter/RCIU or Westside this weekend.......:D leaving only one other team, and this team is playing the team that BJB and I will probably be taking. :D

But then again, I could be talking bollocks.

I will be doing some research the next couple of days..... but i think you might have something here..... then again i have no clue what team your talking about..... i'll look into it though.....

and yes... will be posting my thoughts in the NCAA thread soon..... Goooooooooooooo Irishhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picksheet is ready for the remaining 3 in the VMSL Prem pool.

Deadline is 5PM Friday EXCEPT if any of you are taking WESTSIDE as they play Columbus this Wednesday night (all of you have already taken Columbus). If you want to take Westside, pleaser PM me before 8PM Wednesday.

Good Luck!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Pick is in.

Captain I did some research and i figured out what you were talking about.

I had to make a pick that I wasn't happy with, but what can you do.

I think i know who Gilly is picking, and if i were you i would just quit. :eek:

Anyways Good Luck..... :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB & Captain Shamrock are left, unlucky Gilly.

Guys,

The schedule is a little fcuked up with a game being played this Wednesday that counts for Week 11. The game is Sporting vs Richmond - it's non 'playable' for Burnsie but I think BJB may be looking at taking Richmond... I don't know really but how about this:

Both of you start to just PM me your picks weekly (less time for me this way). BJB, if you need to pick Richmond for the following week, please PM me that pick by Wednesday night.

Use the current pool player summary report to make sure you are not picking the same teams again.

If you both manage to get through Week 12, we'll continue on by just PMing me and you'll both have a clean slate.

Sound good?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Regs.....

Congrats Burnsie on making it to the final 2... It's the battle of Notre Dame... :D

Remaining Teams as per my calculation:

BJB: Norvan/Club I/Westside
Captain: Serbs/Slurrey/Westside

Captain: How bout we go Norvan vs Surrey Winner take all? If it's a tie and goes to next week, we go with our remaining teams till there's a winner.

Or we go as we were. I'm just happy to have made the final 2!! :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Regs.....

Congrats Burnsie on making it to the final 2... It's the battle of Notre Dame... :D

Remaining Teams as per my calculation:

BJB: Norvan/Club I/Westside
Captain: Serbs/Slurrey/Westside

Captain: How bout we go Norvan vs Surrey Winner take all? If it's a tie and goes to next week, we go with our remaining teams till there's a winner.

Or we go as we were. I'm just happy to have made the final 2!! :D

Okay, let's go for it........I will take Surrey and you take Norvan.....Sounds good.......come on Surrey. Hopefully they have their 'college' players by then. :D

As long as we can avoid Westside. ;) :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok dokie.... So what do we have left here.....

BJB: Westside and Club I
Captain: Westside and Serbs

Westside vs MF
Serbs vs Croats
Club I vs .................

So Regs, looks like i have only once choice, unless i can take Club I, which i believe i can..... and automatically go through.... :D

Otherwise put me down for Westside. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0