Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Golf Tourney

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know alot of you guys dont browse or wander into any of the other threads on this site,so I thought I would post this here to let some my compatriots know!

Where you ask?Newlands Golf and Country Club in Surrey

When you ask? Jun29th

What do we get and how much?18 holes of golf and a dinner at Kelly O'Bryans afterwards,a choice of chicken,steak or prime rib all for the great price of 75.00 bucks.There will be prizes for Best Foursome,Longest drive,closest to the pin and a trip fpr 2 to Florida(air and hotel for 7 nights)if anyone gets a hole in one!

This is a great way to meet all these guys you tell to go fcuk themselves on a consistent basis.

If interested please make cheques out to Robin Regnier but you can give it to me!(You all know who I am,I'll make sure they get to him):D

We love to talk a big talk but whos gonna step up to the plate!

Guys confirmed from the Ital threads are:
Jimmy Holiday
Zaurrini
The Commish
The Apprentice

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

These guys can't type let alone find there way around this site, so you should have posted a link. Although, they may not know how to use a link either.:(

For more info on the TTP Golf Classic, click here.

TheRobearto

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRobearto

I haven't even had this post up for 10 minutes and your already bashing us.The Wops are noted for throwing clubs out of frustration and one of them maybe headed your way.I reccomend that you always keep your head up on the course.

Don't dis my freatelli:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Philosopher, I will gladly take out TheRob for you, What is the Price for his Head

He sits just steps away from me, I will take out the Jack-Asss for a Price.

You stop posting stupid stuff about, "Being Back"

HOS

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do I-Ties golf?

Are any of you I-ties going to step up and enter the tourney? After all, you lost to Croatia you may as well come golfing.

Tell you what. If we get eight I-Ties out to the tourney, I'll wear an Italy top to the Dinner portion of the evening. I'll also gel my hair up, and tie my bangs back over my ears with some string, or some electrical tape. Any takers?

I'll give you guys a tip. There's already four of you. That means that you are already half way there.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to the fact that only four I-Ties have decided to come out for the TTP Golf Classic I have decided to persue legal action. I think that this is a blatent conspiricy against the non-I-Tie TTP'ers. I think that the I-Ties didn't think we could get enough people without them, and would have to cancel the Tourney. We have more than enough, and most, if not all, support my legal action.

See you in court.

You'd probably just sue us if you didn't win any prizes anyway.:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0