Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Vancouver at Dallas

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, they are sitting the guy that scored into our own net so that's good.

I still take issue with that. That play was more Henrik's fault than anyone, if it wasn't for him he wouldn't have put SOB in a position to have to try and do anything, let alone hit a deflected pass out of the air (which he did quite badly). That being said, Vaananen had to get some games in before the playoffs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope SOB doesn't see the ice again. The guy is worse than Dana Murzyn ever was.

He would never ever win TheRob's COTW. Not in a kajillion years.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion I don't know if it was just the empty net goal which caused him to sit yesterday. Remember he took that stupid penalty before which Phoenix scored on. Plus Vaananen needed a game at some point.

In saying that I love how the canucks scored more than once on the PP on the road and liked the effort besides the first 10 mins and parts of the 3rd period. And even though I'm not a big fan of Hordichuk I loved how he went and hit Turco when he could have avoided him. If only he hit him a little harder.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I think Vaananen passed SOB for points last night too :eek: Terma, I agree that it wasn't the empty net goal that cost him his spot, I actually said it was most likely to get Vaananen some ice time before the playoffs. Great game, lets hope we can build on it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0