Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Inter Milan at Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bets good til 1230 tomorrow. 0-0 going in. As a result, no draw option in this one, whomever goes through is the the winner.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
William Hill has them at 550 when I posted this. I mitigated a bit...bet away.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch: you hold on to that.:rolleyes:

Gotta love a dreamer thinking about "justice" in the most corrupt league in Europe, especially when he sees his team getting jobbed.:D

Sorry buddy, even if la Viola got unjobbed, they still would have to be able to produce results, and like some of the posters in your link mentioned, there are no guarantees that they would have taken those disputable points.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch: you hold on to that.:rolleyes:

Gotta love a dreamer thinking about "justice" in the most corrupt league in Europe, especially when he sees his team getting jobbed.:D

Sorry buddy, even if la Viola got unjobbed, they still would have to be able to produce results, and like some of the posters in your link mentioned, there are no guarantees that they would have taken those disputable points.

Trece,

The answer is to the somewhat biased decisions could be foreign officials... maybe. As for the results, I disagree, we're not talking free kicks given away and the chance of a goal. Many of the errors resulted in goals from PKs given or not and tallies from clearly offside or not positions.

By the way, looks as though Jose took the loss well...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar12k.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0