Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tryhard of the Year

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured that now would be as good a time as any to start this. It seems there have been a lot of Tryhards out there this year given the amount of cards "Herb's army" have doled out.

This thread is to nominate AMSL players who should be considered for the Tryhard Player of the Year. Nominations should include incidents and/or character references supporting the nomination. Perhaps one of the prestigious moderators:rolleyes: could start a poll once enough nominations are entered.

I nominate Tupper from Herbalicious. The team itself is not a Tryhard team. They are filled with people who want to come out and have a good time. But Tupper can be a piece of work. Last night, when his team was up by three goals, he was screaming at the top of his lungs AT HIS OWN WOMEN to get stuck in and work harder. People on both teams were staring in disbelief.

Let's hear some more...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another

I do have the "Little Man Syndrome" award winner already.

From the Buddha of course. I think those of you with welts on your shins know who he is.

:D

Actually, my vote goes to Mr. White Boots himself. I'm sure you all know who he is as well.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, actually I haven't a fcuking clue who you're on about.

Tupper is a twat of the highest order though...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are there game results in this thread? :mad:

THere's 2 guys on Buddha that should be in contention for this award...neither of them is Yoda or Draven, though they would make fine champions :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks

Isn't that sweet of you Regs.
;)

Now quit pissing on me for my posting mistake!

:rolleyes:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14 and Draven tie

For me it has to go to the screamer on the nuts who is way too intense to be in co-ed and Draven for being Draven. Hacker, intense, mouthpiece, and yes Yoda... little man sydrome.

:p

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm voting for the "amazon broad" on the YG's that has 8 foot long arms and holds onto people instead of just playing the damn game!

:rolleyes: Spazz
stillpissedaboutthatshotIcouldhavegotteninthewayofifitweren'tforthoseoutstretchedarmsblockingme!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz

Is she the one with very pointy elbows that always seem to be in your face?

Mind you I am the size of an ewok so eveything is in my face.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup

TR,
If I'm lucky.

My vote has now changed to be the forward on the Dragons. Don't know his name but he's always complaining. This guy kicked me, that girl kicked me, that girl knocked me down, I can't hit the net, if I hadn't lost the ball i would have scored, my ankle hurts, I hate turf it hurts my ankles, etc. , etc. , etc.

Quit whining and just play soccer.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"He" was voted as "Most Likely to be a Tryhard" last year by "his" teamates. "He" was shocked to say the least.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm voting for the "amazon broad" on the YG's that has 8 foot long arms and holds onto people instead of just playing the damn game!
That's too funny because she did the same thing to me on Sunday on a free kick... I kinda turned to her and said "you've got to be kidding me..." :D

I think I heard that she's actually gotten a red card in co-ed before :eek: I also heard that she is someone's girlfriend, someone who posts regularly in these AMSL threads :D

But I wouldn't vote for her for Tryhard of the year.

~Regs.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arms...

It happened more than once and she's pulled shirts before too! The chicks got massive legs......... maybe she should run faster rather than holding people and pulling jersey's!:eek: :rolleyes:

Aw, I have no other issues with the YG's as they're a fun team to get your ass kicked by! ha ha ha :p

I'm backing the little man up (Yoda :D ) up on that Dragon forward..... you'd think with all that complaining he'd be a major goal scorer but that's not the case..... ;) :D :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

You would also think he was a defender trying to be a forward, but he's not.........................a forward that is.

:eek:

Or a defenseman for that matter.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Striker14 and Draven tie

Originally posted by halfvolley
For me it has to go to the screamer on the nuts who is way too intense to be in co-ed

:p

What the???? What are you talking about? Is cheering for your team a crime, or what? I am FAR from too intense buddy...have you watched a YG's game...ever? :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheering?

It depends on whether the person is saying "Nice Pass" or "Good shot" as opposed to "Get stuck in!"

He may not have meant a screamer on the field.
;)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Disagree!!

Striker said
I am FAR from too intense buddy...have you watched a YG's game...ever?
Honestly every one seems to think we try hard until they actually play us!!Which surprises me coming from you Striker cause we already played Beernuts!!AS for Spazz's comment
stillpissedaboutthatshotIcouldhavegotteninthewayofifitweren'tforthoseoutstretchedarmsblockingme!
You might have been able to stop one goal but what about the 4 others!!:D Tonight should be fun against Cheatside!!It's a make-up game from a few weeks past.Also looking forward to meeting some people at the Mirage friday night!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0