Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Troubles in Langley

Bigbadsoccerwolf

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bigger issue here is the clusterfcuk that is Bc soccer and the incompetents that are running it. Your head of BC soccer has never coached a team in his life, was TD of CCB for about a year and then magically gets to run the whole of BC soccer?

then you have the Italian below average keeper who swans around HPL games thinking he’s top dog, when he wouldn’t know a player if it was right in front of him.
More chance of regrowing the hair on his head than being able to identify talent.
Same guy who finished 6th in Canada games with a very good BC squad of 2000/99 players. With these at the wheel what chance do we stand?

Provincial team program is the biggest joke it’s ever been.

Why wasn’t FV hpl placed on probation or something sooner? No let’s just wait until they are dead and buried until we do something.
And now they let any team with a pulse join HPL, yet they don’t hold teams accountable who are already in the league.

Long rant I know but the fcuks we have running soccer in this province will never progress the game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
then you have the Italian below average keeper who swans around HPL games thinking he’s top dog, when he wouldn’t know a player if it was right in front of him.
More chance of regrowing the hair on his head than being able to identify talent.
Same guy who finished 6th in Canada games with a very good BC squad of 2000/99 players. With these at the wheel what chance do we stand?
OK, this is where I draw the line since the dude you are referring to is a good guy, an ex-teammate and a TTPer. Yes, Italian but not his fault.

Stop hiding behind your keyboard like a little bitch with the multiple user accounts and put a name to these attacks.

Do you have the nuts?

TTP has always had a sense of people knew who each other were to a certain degree. I have no issue really if you are going to target people with piss-takes but at the same time, if you choose to do so, make sure you are not a coward about it.

Capishe?

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC soccer are a complete bunch of blind muppets...

They’re only involved because the FV district didn’t pay their bill..... simple as dat .... money matters most!!

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure who the people at BC soccer are, but just because someone is nice does not mean they are competent at their job. The TD at my daughters club is super nice, however he sucks at his job. Plain and simple. He is fine with how things are instead of always creating better culture. One thing that always bothers me is status-quo, not pushing for changes that will improve our game and players. And yes, unfortunately the money factor is the most important.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, fine.

But put your name to it if you want to talk that way and be taken seriously. That is my point.

Believe me, I have been around long enough to know how hard it is to point fingers and try to effect change. There comes a point though where you need to put your actual name behind the rants otherwise you are just another idiot on the internet flapping his gums.

Or drunk like me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like drunk @Regs posts. Zenga is a good guy and one of our own. The reality is, you need more guys like him, who played at the highest levels around here (outside professionally) dedicating themselves to the game until the coaching ranks can be fully populated with former professionals.

That said, competently needs to be paired with honestly and ethics. I simply don’t like the trend of TDs socking our kids and parents for $$$ to line their own pockets.

Guys like Zenga are not the problem.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude riding in with an ice cream truck and no front teeth, that’s what we need here. Right the ship in Langley. Get the parents believing again.
That’s a creepy picture you just painted. An awesome, creepy, unfortunately accurate picture.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s his boss that’s the useless twat.... Jason Elligott sucks as ED
Here’s the thing: there are A LOT of really good people and good coaches doing their best to give back. Sure some are employed (Zenga), most are volunteers. So let’s not let a couple of bad apples ruin the bunch. Zenga is one of the good ones. Some of the Gods and Devils in this thread were guys that had something to give back. Too bad about the shenanigans. Not cool.

Bigbadsoccerwolf

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I mispoke about the Italian. Just going off a few brief interactions at my daughters games, and the opinion of some other fcuk up parents. Regs I was intoxicated as well, take it for what you will.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here’s the thing: there are A LOT of really good people and good coaches doing their best to give back. Sure some are employed (Zenga), most are volunteers. So let’s not let a couple of bad apples ruin the bunch. Zenga is one of the good ones. Some of the Gods and Devils in this thread were guys that had something to give back. Too bad about the shenanigans. Not cool.
The question is why do the masses allow these false prophets to spew their sanctimonious rubbish and kneel at the altar of their self idolization and grandiosity .... opiate of the asses indeed!!

and you’re right, A LOT of good people would probably actually return to the game if it wasn’t being run like a circus....but the game, it’s integrity (Social and it’s development have evolved.... the management has not.... ethical audits should be a mandatory requirement as should independent investigation.....

If you want transparency and ethics do not look to the mothership.... FIFA demonstrates as much impropriety with impunity as the Catholic Church

ostriches the lot!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, this is where I draw the line since the dude you are referring to is a good guy, an ex-teammate and a TTPer. Yes, Italian but not his fault.

Stop hiding behind your keyboard like a little bitch with the multiple user accounts and put a name to these attacks.

Do you have the nuts?

TTP has always had a sense of people knew who each other were to a certain degree. I have no issue really if you are going to target people with piss-takes but at the same time, if you choose to do so, make sure you are not a coward about it.

Capishe?
If I remember correctly he did serve us overcooked hotdogs after a game one time as was pointed out by Jack the Lad. I hope he’s no longer in charge of the bbq or I’ll have to join the call for his head anonymously of course.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Thomas Mills got suspended? That relating to this LFC thing ?

Attachments

• 8FA073A9-4119-4A82-B63E-F44CF3C21547.png
    8FA073A9-4119-4A82-B63E-F44CF3C21547.png
    475.7 KB · Views: 58

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All soccer activities? I suppose that means he’s been fired of suspended from the FVSL as well?

2020 not such a busy after all.
Dunno? this news just came to me via a weird email. I hope there is no fall out to the the FVSL and this is just a blip due to LFC thingy. I am sure someone will shed light.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had heard he was trying his best to right the ship there but maybe not.

what do I know, I think SPL is stupid so.....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0