Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Transfer Window Kaka

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of transfers happening out there with quite a few rumoured bids taking place.

Biggest fish of the bunch so far I think is Kaka going to Real Madrid (who are playing Toronto FC in August I think - maybe July).

Other than those originating from RangerForever's bowels, what are some of the other biggest movements happening?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read that Real and Valencia have agreed a fee for David Villa! The Galacticos are back.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
R.I.P. AC Milan...:(

I am afraid this is just the beginning of the end of a great period in Milan's history. Maldini retired, Kaka gone, Pato possibly leaving... and then you have those who are past their prime in Nesta, Sheva, and Beckham. Even Gattuso has hinted he may leave. I think it will be a while before I can celebrate AC Milan success unless Ronaldinho can somehow reawaken from his slumber and find the form that saw him win it all a few years ago.

Nevertheless, AC Milan for life!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
as a man u fan, i think i can safely say i have seen the last of c. ronaldo in the red shirt
it will be a very sad day when it happens, but, i think it is inevitable :(

i love how the headlines are:

Kaka moved to help Milan

more like "kaka moved to kick Milan in the teeth"

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldn't that be something Frase!!! :D

Celtic would struggle to keep up with a midfield featuring Davis, Mendes, Rino, Edu, etc etc etc. They might actually be able to play with proper wingers if you have an anchor like Rino holding the midfield.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dare to dream Johnny...;)

Still wrapping my head around the money on the Kaka deal.

You've brought up Ribery and Striker 14 brought up Ronaldo.
Other than those two I'm not sure there's anyone else that's a big name moving with Barry gone to Man City? :confused:
And, I'm not sure either of those two will be moving...
I wouldn't doubt Ronaldo goes but holy hell, how can Real afford all this?
Fcuking Galacticos is right.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real will make room for new guys, therefore the Dutch contingent will be looking elsewhere for work.

Robben, Van Der Vaart, Sneijder, and Ruud VanHorseface will be sent packing, all of which are good players, albeit with Ruud getting long in the tooth, to match the rest of his face ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0