Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier trade deadline

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
record transfer fee???

I'm not allowed to say for sure one way or another, but I think Sir Alex Cainy might have spent a few $ at the transfer deadline to land another great player..........

He's taking it right out of MF's "School of luring players with blowjobs and Gascards" :D

Now that I think about it, he has been getting a bit round about the waistline :(

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
signed....sealed.....and delivered. ;)

but, as always, he's damaged goods. Bad ankle or something this time. I doubt you'll see him see the pitch this season.

skip'dratherbeavillageidiotthanonthesinkingSUship:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you're right Skip with Studsup and Guinness gone we're fcuked for sure... :rolleyes:

(In case you missed the first one... :rolleyes: )

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVBlowblow

Nice touch mate... nice touch...:( I guess some peeps true self comes out on TTP??? A few club guys don't make a team, but what happens when... Ah fcuk it, a waste of my time explaining anything to puppets with blinders...

ConfusedwithBeekerssenselessdrivel:confused:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're fukced

Davey I'm sure you guys will do fine with out me. After all the team is loaded with character guys and good all around club guys who put more into the club than they get out of it. All the best in the rest of the season and the bc's. see you up in kelowna.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus H, you two are amazing.... I'll now attempt to stroke your fragile ego's back into place by explaining what I thought was pretty obvious. Two players don't make a team, while undoubtedly you guys were some of the best club-men around and very good friends plus the fact you'll be sorely missed around the beer cooler, my point was simply, Surrey United will carry on.... as I'm sure you'll agree.

Love and Kisses.

Golden Rule this Dude: This is Take the Piss, now go ride your bike off a cliff. Cnut. :mad:

Note the :mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wind Up

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Golden Rule #2: KNVB is an easy wind-up.:knvb:

Note the :knvb:.

Really???:rolleyes:

Some things on TTP truely never seem to amaze me!!!:D

Clubman Guinness;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that Sid posting as KNVB???

Sausage, what are you getting at??? Blah, blah, blah.............

I always knew Sid was an Orangeman at heart!!! :D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's true it's true.

And then there was one.
One more piece to the puzzle, and PAU will truely be united. it won't be this season, but next:D
As for Surrey united, " sinking ship", I don't see how, with Joseph Makila in the engine room.:rolleyes: . What's next Stevey Styler at right half.
Speaking of rumours, I believe it is a well known fact, that three of your starting 11 will be hanging them up at seasons end, one due to his rapidly expanding sports specific training businesss, the other due to his rapidly expanding soccer stores, and the last due to his fondness of the drink, and life in the greener pastures of PAUVILLE.:wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hanging them up

KNV-D should hang them up ,didnt even know that he had ever put them on

If craig & deeks are leaving ,that makes room for beaker & the rest of his muppet friends

I heard that some guy named dave heluuka(sp) has been named to the WIND UP UNITED FOOTBALL TEAM

sid:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HLEUCKA. Remember it.

You're getting better sid, I'll give you that. :rolleyes:

Just to respond, but Dal has stated he's finished after this season that is correct, as for Pistol Pete it's anyone's guess, I believe he has 3 or more years left in him, but he is addicted to Advil now, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Joe will be back. One of the many nice things about SU is we have a fantastic youth system, there is already 4 or 5 young-n's waiting to fill those rolls if need be. Vinny Stuart and Luke Ash come to mind.

To be on topic, finally, Studsup is a huge signing for PAU, he's the classic work horse and role player and should he find room in your 9 midfield rotation he'll do you a hell-a-va service. I wish he had stayed with us.

Good luck and Go Poco. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0