Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toronto vs. Ottawa

Who will win?

• Toronto in four.:mad:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ottawa in four.

• Toronto in five.:mad:

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Ottawa in five.

• Toronto in six.:mad:

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Ottawa in six.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Toronto in seven.:mad:

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Ottawa in seven.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not even close....Leafs are a far better team and it showed in the last two meetings verus the Sens!!

Eddy is coming off back to back shutouts and will shut down the Sens!!

Leafs are going to Win the cup !!!!

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toronto has the experience, with their proven veterns Sundin, Francis, and Leetch, sure they maybe geezers but they will bring leadership to the locker room. Six of the Leafs already sport the rings, not to mention the conn smythe for Leetch in 94. Belfour is on a roll right now coming off a shut with the Sens already. It will be an exciting series to watch whether you like the leafs or not, probably one of the better first rounds match ups. Leafs in 7 and not 'cause I'm a leafs fan, because I have seen the future and the future likes the leafs. :eek:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
couldn't agree more with the last post....Leafs are a tough team to beat right now....they have the hottet goalie in the league!! Ottawa won't even be close...Leafs in five

GO LEAFS GO

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Now your fillin ur shorts! :D LEAFS SUCK :cool:

Thanks Jock! I know it's hard to beleive since they beat the Canucks twice this year and haven't lost to the Sens during a playoff series...hey they also kicked there ass a week ago 6-0!!

It will be close be Leafs in 5 Jock o Boy

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I hate the fcuking Loafs, I can't see Ottawa getting over the mental bitchslap that Belfour seems to be holding on them.

That being said, I can't fathom this series lasting only five games. Leafs will win in six or seven.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs win in a romp tonight. There is no way in hell this series goes back to ottawa with the Buds down 2-0. Final score 5-1 Leafs!!!! :D

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 - 0 for the good guys. Toronto is back in form after a rough first game. Belfour is by far the best goalie playing in the NHL right now, made some crucial saves tonight, Lalime could take a page out his book, especially after letting Sundin's weak ass goal in. :D Go Leafs Go :D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lita said:
Belfour is by far the best goalie playing in the NHL right now

I'd agree with you for the most part. But Khabibulin has been very close to Belfour thus far....although the Isles offense can't be compared to Ottawa's.

As for my earlier post about the mental bitchslap Belfour has over the Sens....I honestly believe a few Ottawa players are convinced they're not going to beat Eddie in a seven-gamer.

My guess is that Belfour will be seeing a lot more of Chara in front of him over the next couple of games. Martin has to encourage more screens and traffic.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts