Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Drake Memorial Labour Day Soccer Tournament

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, not that I mistrust you guys, but I need to have an entry fee to confirm your registration Biggs. If we use the other criteria, we have way more in all divisions, but we need to do this on a first come first served basis to confirm.

Cheers.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to some teams having to pull out over the weekend, it looks like we will probably have openings (1 spot in each Division) in the men's open (competetive level is probably from Div 2 to Div Premier) and women's open (competetive level is probably from Div 3 to Div 1, no Premier teams allowed).

PM me or email me at sirm192003@yahoo.ca for more details. All grass fields, beverage garden, etc at Ambleside Park this Labour Day weekend (Sat to Mon).

This tournament has the a/m divisons plus a Masters division, is licensed, and is sanctioned by the VMSL and BCSA.

There is also a social function at Tantra on the Saturday eve, we are expecting at least 200 people at that.

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what was going on in the Wickham dressing room last night but Snoop Puppy came out howling at the moon.....bloody freaky :eek:

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to a weekend in the beer garden, it has been a long wait since the last tourney at my home park. Not too much scheduling information here though -- what time does the first fixture kick off?

I am hoping for an early game Saturday -- Man U v Sunderland should be over by 10:45... give me 10 minutes to walk down -- do you have a game ready to go for 11 am? If not, can I rattle the clubhouse doors and wake the Bear Cubs up for a beer?

Details... beer garden hours... anything?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It ended up WV 4, VPD 3. I think maybe Regs got the winner?

MOTday tomorrow should be at 11: WVFC A vs Peg.

PS ColemanJ I would post the schedule, but it has been a very long day, and I know you saw it in person. Have to be back there early in the morning. Both grass fields are in wonderful shape, hopefully lots of sun tomorrow.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a nice day out there today at Ambleside.

In the open Div, Peg defeated WVFC 1-0.

Then WVFC defeated ACBC 1-0.

In the women's Div, Kwantlen defeated Westside Shooters 1-0.

Then Westside defeated the NS Sharks 3-0.

In the Masters Div, VPD and Nordic tied 1-1, and then WVFC and Wickham tied 2-2.

Lots of games tomorrow, hopefully the beverage garden will be almost as good as it was today. Finals on Monday.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0