Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

sick puke GIF

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) BC chiropractors association met and passed a motion opposing a vaccine mandate for chiropractors. The mover of the motion reportedly said that vaccines have not been scientifically proven to work. Pile of shite coming from a bunch of snake oil salesmen.
2) Sportsnet broadcast the Knicks vs Bulls basketball game today instead of the Raptors Bucks game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Authentic Jerseys are $199 or $249 for a name on the back.

$199 is fcuking shocking but an extra $50 for a name on the back?

WTF?

1639668361900.png

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Authentic Jerseys are $199 or $249 for a name on the back.

$199 is fcuking shocking but an extra $50 for a name on the back?

WTF?

View attachment 32476
Comparable to other National Jersey pricing, or the big clubs? And if so, should it be? I know they've gained in popularity, but my threshold for that would be $150 with name, tops.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) BC chiropractors association met and passed a motion opposing a vaccine mandate for chiropractors. The mover of the motion reportedly said that vaccines have not been scientifically proven to work. Pile of shite coming from a bunch of snake oil salesmen.
2) Sportsnet broadcast the Knicks vs Bulls basketball game today instead of the Raptors Bucks game.
I think a lot of people assume that because Chiros, massage therapists, physios, acupuncturists, and other professionals falling under our medical care umbrella would be more left side thinking than right. I have found the opposite.

I see two different acupuncturists, two different chiros, one physio, and one naturopath on a fairly regular basis. Mainly because I split my time 60% in Whistler, 40% in the city, so helps to have a couple lined up. Of all those, my impression is that all but maybe one of them feel the restrictions are way overblown. Two were- last I checked in October when I last saw them, and before the passes became mandatory- unvaxxed, and completely against it (not surprisingly, the acupuncturists, both "Doctors" in Chinese Medicine). Of all those different professionals, I feel only one is really of the "woke" mentality and kinda left on the whole thing.

This shouldn't be a surprise....they are all small business people, and in a field of medical care that is all about taking preventative measures to avoid hospital care. Having measures that make it more difficult to see clients, or takes their client list down, or in some cases, threatens their livelihoods simply because they have chosen not to put something in their body they don't believe in, it not really in their best interests.

Also, as a side note, I've given plenty of stick to my chiro buddies for being witch doctors and handing out bendy pens, but they are really good witch doctors. I am happy to pay my $50 or whatever to my chiros for my 15 minutes, without I'd be a total mess. Same with my weird acupuncturists (and they are both weird as all hell)....when I fcuk myself up geed, and nothing seems to work, those weirdos and their little needles somehow get me back on track. It's black magic for sure but whatever.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comparable to other National Jersey pricing, or the big clubs? And if so, should it be? I know they've gained in popularity, but my threshold for that would be $150 with name, tops.
It's really the extra $50 to add a name to the back. $50?!?!?!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ you can get them for $40 and they look identical. High quality. Lion and I have a guy. Kids full kits for $35. $100 for 3 jerseys. I’ll never buy a “real”one again. $200, $50 for $5-10 print job. Go fcuk yourself.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sort of thing whistler yuppies pay full price for while buying organic Cheerios at whole foods.
I already stated I won’t pay full price. Read it again.

But, I do buy the yuppie Cheerios, sometimes two boxes and throw one in the trash just to be an extra big dick. Oh, and fill up more than 30L of gas, run it in the driveway all morning then do it again.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0