Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ryan Reynolds is going to be upset.
99 years is a good long life but she really got screwed on this one. A couple weeks away from 100 and to pass on the last day of the year. I mean they've already done the " who we lost in 2021" tributes. Does she end up getting over looked next year?

God is cruel

Betty White Snl GIF by MacGruber

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, calgary police taking russian hockey players off the plane. Who cares if they were drunk, smoking, belligerent and not wearing masks. Thats normal behaviour in calgary.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed my mark in life. I could have been a multi-millionaire by now
Top News Story . . .

Freddy from Takethepiss surpasses Bezos and Musk in being the richest man in the world. However, there are now claims that not all his farts that shipped out were his. Scientists have also identified golden retriever originating farts as well as a mixed breed. The only question left is, I wonder what Great Dane smells like?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, I am out of the farting game. It took more than 45 years to figure out I have a nasty allergy to dairy, despite loving every form of it. No longer do I clear a party in the middle of winter, forcing everyone out of the house.

Long, long ago, I used to play baseball for the Vancouver Bison team out of Hillcrest. The night before, my buddy and I ate a bunch of pizza, cheese sticks and then due to a lack of alternatives drank a huge bottle of his dad's cheap scotch. The next morning, I have a game out in Whalley. I am the lead off hitter and it is very rare I strike out. The first pitch goes by me like I am in a daze (I was). I take a wild swing at the second pitch and miss by a mile. My coaches are confused. Then, out of my ass creeps the worst fart of my life. It hits the catcher first. He doesn't know where it came from or what died. He runs away. The ump is confused and then it hits him - he runs away. No body else on either team has a clue what is happening. Finally, the two victims come back and the pitcher fires a third strike and I am outta there. My coaches knew something was up and bench me. So, I dropped a killer at the end of the dug out and proceeded to slowly walk to the other end. One by one, my team mates are doing everything they can to get away, while the ones in front don't know what is going on or what is coming their way. At the end fo the game when you shake hands, the coaches always are the last in line, so I went as the last player and farted the whole way. I was benched for the next game as well as a retaliation. In some ways, I miss those dreaded farts.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthritis in her hips likely. Oh hell, probably knee surgery as well.

....In her Instagram post, Jameson addressed speculation that getting vaccinated may have something to do with her health crisis.
"PS I did NOT get the jab or any jab," she wrote in the caption of the video she posted. "This is NOT a reaction to the jab. Thank you for your concern."

No jab, eh?

Too easy.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts