Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw this earlier somewhere else and it really made me think about how amazing John is and the challenges he has to constantly push thru !

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
the more she talks, the more I get suspicious that there is something else going on with Coulter... what are the odds she's actually a liberal doing her best to sabotage the right by highlighting just how wild and zany they really are? not only does she get to have fun creating one long satirical rant, she sticks it to the other side without anyone realizing it, and makes a ton of money in the process.

genius.

just saying... she really doesnt strike me as a stupid individual...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe not stupid, but awfully fcuking shallow. You can only play the shock value card for so long, and then the lawyers have to get involved (as you well know). Wondering if this is the little bit too far even for her, or if she'll just gloss right over it.

Methinks the Byzantine twist you're hypothesizing to credit her with is too far our there, though.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you guys are paying too much attention to her and that's what she wants. She seriously doesn't deserve anyones time let alone this gentlemen John's time that wrote the reply.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Former Huskies star Jerramy Stevens arrested for assaulting fiancee

November 13, 2012 · 1:41 PM

Kirkland police arrested former Huskies star Jerramy Stevens on Monday for allegedly assaulting and injuring his fiancee during a house party altercation between eight people.

Kirkland police officers were dispatched to a disturbance call in the 6400 block of N.E. 138th Place at 3:45 a.m. on Monday.

The call involved a physical altercation between eight people during a house party and the use of a stun gun.

Upon arrival, officers contacted several people at the residence who appeared to be intoxicated and were uncooperative as officers began their investigation. Officers found a 31-year-old female suffering from a laceration to the elbow, a 32-year-old female suffering from a hip injury, and a 34-year-old male suffering from multiple bumps, scrapes and contusions. Kirkland Fire Department personnel treated the injuries.

Based on information provided by those involved and upon the officers’ observations of the scene and visible evidence present, officers arrested Stevens on investigation of fourth-degree domestic violence assault on the female resident who suffered a laceration to her elbow. The victim was reported to be the fiancée of Stevens. This investigation has been forwarded to Kirkland’s Family Violence Unit Detective for further investigation.

The female with the hip injury and the male with multiple scrapes and bruises indicated they had been assaulted by a male who had come to the party and fled prior to police arrival. They could only provide a vague description of this subject and stated they did not know him.

It was just yesterday that everyone recieved word of a relationship between Jerramy Stevens and Hope Solo. A lot of people thought it was just internet speculation but it turns out to be true. However, it is not all good as the two were in court for a domestic assault case on Tuesday.

BREAKING: Fmr Husky Jerramy Stevens arrested for domestic assault and Hope Solo listed in docs as victim: twitter.com/ChrisDaniels5/…

— Chris Daniels (@ChrisDaniels5) November 13, 2012

BREAKING: Judge does NOT find probably cause that Stevens assaulted Solo

— Chris Daniels (@ChrisDaniels5) November 13, 2012

It does appear the internet did have one thing right. The two are engaged but who knows for how long after this mess. The incident occurred early on Tuesday morning and it appeared that Solo was injured at the hands of Stevens. However, the judge did not see it that way so I am guessing this case gets dismissed. Still, you have to wonder about what is going on.

I have said it before and I will say it again. There is nothing good about Stevens. The guy is just a bad person. There is too much of a track record to say anything different. Solo is kind of out there, so maybe she sees something in him that all of us keep overlooking. However, this mess seems to confirm what a lot of us think about him.

We will see how long this relationship lasts. Maybe Solo should cut bait before something ends up seriously wrong.
Read more at Hope Solo: Involved In Domestic Assault Case With Jerramy Stevens

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice 500 Gallon Milk Tanker. If we are invaded by Martians where will one find 500 gallons of milk to fill it with? How does one keep 500 gallons of milk from spoiling?

Nutters....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0