Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week 2005/2006

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the pick for this week is a pretty simple one. It would have to be without a doubt Dan Cloutier. He was stellar vs. Detroit and then again against San Jose. He had a stinker agains the Kings, but followed it up nicely yesterday against the Ducks. Good on you Clouts. Maybe this will slow down or even stop the "we have Auld" campaign.

Runners up: Bertuzzi, and Carter.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what about Linden for his slow motion breakway that went wide yesterday....a penalty shot is called :rolleyes: and then we get to see the slow motion breakaway again.....man that old boy got some speed

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call on the pick TR! Clouts has looked good! Still my pick for the number one goalie!! Nice to see him stand up for himself after the crashing of the net!

Franchise...at least the puck went in the net. Is that not the point? Does someone need to hear the story about the young bull and the old bull sitting on the hill looking down at the herd of cows????

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now...I realize that there is quite a large break between games for the Nucks this week...but me thinks that the COTW is falling behind!

Waz up with that?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The COTW doesn't fall behind Argle. It posts precisely when it means to. And right now, that's now.

TheRob's COTW of the last few weeks is TBD. That's right. #44 wins the honor. He has played very well lately. Especially after his little heart to heart with Shorthouse(I love you man. No I love you man. I love you man). His second goal on Saturday night was brilliant. Let's hope he can play like that the rest of the way. I'd like to see him clatter a few more people though.

Runners up: Alex Auld, and Matt Cooke(glad he's back)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
My vote goes to the third periods fukc are they brillant to watch in the third:rolleyes:

i second that vote after last night.....good lord McCabe is going to light up the canucks come Jan 10 can't wait.:D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!! Behind again are we!!!!

My vote for the past few games...are the rookies...Bieksa and Burrows along with Kessler!

May not be getting the points...but working and hitting!!!

Exciting to watch!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carter. TheRob's COTW. Dollar for dollar THE best free agent signing this year.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NEW YORK (CP) - Vancouver Canucks forward Henrik Sedin, who recorded two goals and five assists in three games, is the NHL's offensive player of the week while Buffalo Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller earned the defensive award after leading his team to three wins.

Sedin, who will play for Sweden at the Turin Olympics, recorded points in each game as the Canucks went 2-1-0 for the week. He recorded one goal and three assists in a 7-4 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes last Tuesday, posted one goal and one assist in a 3-1 victory over the Calgary Flames on Friday and added one assist in a 3-1 loss to the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday.

Sedin beat out his twin brother and Canucks teammate Daniel for the honour
There is your COTW, and runner up. Throw Auld in there as well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree on both.

The "Big" line is a big disappointment, and I put that 100% on Bert. Nazzy gets a pass because he's playing hurt, and is still relatively productive. Mo is playing his game...his production is down because the other two aren't finishing.

What's Bert's excuse? The guy is a fcuking enigma, and he pisses me off. I could very well be posting, and singing his praise next week.

Predict he'll have a monster of a tourney in Turino, show what a brilliant, productive player he can be, then come back here and promptly take another two months off.

On the bright side, we have a very balanced attack going now, and you can thank the young guys for stepping up to do their part. I also think it helps that Auld has developed to the point where the guys have enough confidence to let him make saves.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0