Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week 2002/2003.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops. It's been awhile.

This week I will select um, Todd Bertuzzi..........again. If he doesn't win the Hart trophy there is a conspiracy.

Runners up are: Alex Auld - Finally found our goalkeeper of the future? Daniel Sedin - peaking at the right time? Those other two guys that play with Bertuzzi.;)

Discuss.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bert it is.

Winning the Heart & Richard would be something....better than a Swede winning it. If it is going to be a Swede, let it be our Swede.

Fcuking Swedes.:mad:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bryan "Jimmy Superfly Snuka" Allen should get an honourable mention for going after Doig last night.

You know the dressing room is tight when see guys sticking up for each other like that. At this level, it is ultimately the difference between a contender and pretender.

I believe it is situations like this where it went wrong with Guinness and KNVB.

Buckfast

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bert Wants 50 Goals a Million More Times than the Hart

Originally posted by TheRob
This week I will select um, Todd Bertuzzi..........again. If he doesn't win the Hart trophy there is a conspiracy.

If the guy gets 50 goals this year he gets a ONE Million Dollars (Dr. Evil) bonus, plus an added ONE Million Dollars (Mini-Me) for next year on his contract.
I am all for our boys doing well and getting the big stats, but can we afford Bert down the road when his contract is up. A Hart trophy and a 50 goal season is good to take into negotiations.
We are looking more and more like the Oilers of Old, watch we may have to get rid of Bert, just like the Oil with Weight, both great power forwards.

HOS (Dr. Evil Rules)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0