Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Theme Parks

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have just returned from a convention in Florida and during my stay I have decided that the following is true.

Disneyworld/Land is for families with kids.

Epcot is for middle agers

Universal Studios Florida is gay. Their adult Citywalk area is fantastic.

Busch Gardens in Tampa is for the white trash set. We are at Busch
Gardens and for one thing getting a beer there is not hard. Every 120 feet there is a vendor station selling beer among other things{in fact beer was 3.00 for a bottle while it was 2.95 for a large poop, which one are they pushing.?}. Teeth are optional if you are white with a mullet.If you're a girl between the ages of 12 - 23 bikini tops are formal attire. It was scary the white trash that were at this place. I swear i saw the Mullett family in person. From the 3 year old up to the 40 year husband and wife, all mulletts(quality ones too.) Quite unbelievable. Great place though, especially because of the bikini top rule considering there were a couple of sororities having some sort of vacation there. :D I am now a certified beermaster according to the certifacte from the Anheuser-Busch company as i went throught their " program" and saw how everything is made etc. Great for tastings too.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
What kind of place is this. I hope you didn't buy any of the latter.
Must have summat to do with Universal Studios Florida. Those gays will do anything, you know, buying shite is merely the tip of the iceberg. Or tip of the turtle's head, as it were.

The new CofE vicar of St.Albans in Hertfordshire is a poof, you know. He's been known to holiday in Florida.

The world's gone mad.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
What kind of place is this. I hope you didn't buy any of the latter.[/QUOTE

OD, to be honest I did buy one of the later items late in the day. Beer was not making me any less thirsty and it was hot out so something with ice was a nice thing to have.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off. it's been a long last few days. Escpecially the cnuting Canucks keeping up to 3am when i have a 5:30 wakeup call. I enjoyed my large poop very much thank you. :mad: Bastard.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0