Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Whip Gallery Cafe

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Drinks: Unnecessarily expensive; micro-brewed and poor quality (e.g. Wine upwards of $8 per glass; bottle of Corona for $6; micro-brew sleeve for $4 which turned out as crap).

Food: Utterly fantastic . . . well, at least what I had. "C.S.P.S.", they called it -- short for Cajun Salmon Papaya Sandwich. Fukcing incredible. For a reasonable $9, you get a great cajun salmon burger on focacia bread, lettuce, tomato, and papaya salsa. Chips & salsa and salad on the side.

Go for dinner, but drink elsewhere.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bang on....

My thoughts exactly on the whip. Been there a couple times after work with the boys. The food was great but that micro-brew they are trying to pass off as beer is terrible. Dinner at the whip, pints at the cambie.......Out.....:cool: :cool:

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
footnote to the Whip ...

I was told Art Bergman used to live in a flat above the Whip. Not sure if he still lives there, or if he's still living at all ;)

Good place.

Willy

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Art for art's sake......

Art Bergman used to spend many days sleeping outside my window on Jervis Street just off Davie. He must've been very tired back then. Either that or the impressive amount of heroin he was doing had something to do with it. I think it was just fatigue, however, being a local Vancouver rock idol must be a tiring process. I know I'm tired of them all.

The sandwiches at The Whip sound great.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0