Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The TTP Queen

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st Base

Looks like TR and TB are trying to get to first base.

You won't get walked there however, you will need to hit a single and the count is full.

Love HOS~;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not even close

Kurgan posted a link earlier to a site called "Facewars" over in the Newbies thread... #3 overall is DianaQT, TTP's appointed TTP Queen :D

Congrats DQT !

However, the #1 pic was of Ali Landry which really shouldn't count (due to media exposure of course)... I reported the link so hopefully for Diana, she'll be moving up the rankings soon...

It took me almost 30 frickin minutes of hitting refresh at that site until I came upon a match-up for DQT. The vote was hers no matter who but in this case, it wasn't even close:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow down Regs

Regs,

I think you're moving a little too fast here. I think you should give dianaqt a her space so she could blend in comfortably into TTP...

You're much too agressive.

CDK

Or, just pay no attention to my advice and go get her, tiger.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummmm

This coming from a guy who attempts to pick up chicks at local strip clubs? Unsuccessfully I might add as well...

Don't worry about it,

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice one resident croat

:D

Which club is it tonite? I heard the Cecil birds are a little bit more laid back? Come to think of it, perhaps me and Notty may swing by there for a couple since it's just around the corner...

~TB.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0