Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the other Richmond summer league

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

If your legs moved as fast as your mouth does, you might actually accomplish something on the field:D .

Thanks to Club I Champ for coming out. You made a great impact in the second.

As for my goaltending prowls (is that a real word), well lets just say, oops I did it again, I let in a goal or two.

As for next week, no games at South Arm, so we get a buy and the slaughter will have to wait until another day.

I can't believe the Rangers tied Justice 3-3. Unbelievable!!!

Smallsy,

what the score in your game?

Vinnie....going to practice his best tuna flop - fish out of water routine.:wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If your legs moved as fast as your mouth does, you might actually accomplish something on the field

Pot, meet kettle.:p

As for my goaltending prowls (is that a real word),

It is a real word, but I think you meant to say "prowess":rolleyes: :p :D

Re Kops & Rangers - I think you'll find that somebody on the Rangers' sideline said to Ian "you know, you're still shaped like a donut," which the Kops misheard as "there's donuts here" so they all flocked to the sideline. The ensuing confusion allowed Rangers to score....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Flop, little fishy, flop......:D

Piece,

Stew:cool:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So are you going to continue to play for Champlain, or was that just a special guest appearance?

If Vinnie ever needs help, he can always give me a shout, he knows that.

BTW thanks for the run on wednesday Vin, I didn't get a chance to thank you before I quickly departed. You got a good bunch of lads on your squad.

CIC

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next (for Smallsy)

games for week 9 (25/06/03)

AC – UN Rideau
MNB – SPR Steves 1
CHA – CDN South Arm 2
RAN – CAI Steves 2
JUS – ALI South Arm 1

Predictions:

AC - UN : Smallsy gets his meg back (and Stella gets her groove, too) should be toughest of the year for the WCB boys. Tie.
M&B - Spurs: looked like we were okay, but not too many bodies available for tonight. Combine this with Barley's propensity for line changes and scrapping = one shite game with lots of cards. Look for Stew and Animal to get grumpy at each other (again)...
Champlain over CDN by a hatfull. Even CIC couldn't miss the net against these guys:rolleyes::rolleyes:
CAI over Rangers by 2.
Alliance over Kops.

Details at 11.....

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC 5
UN 1

Fun game last night as the two top teams battled. AC carried most of the play until one of our players decided to throw a flying elbow and get sent off. UN carried the play from there but could not finish. This was probably the first game we actually had to play decent football even though the score doesn't indicate that.

P.S. On a side note Showtime had two megs and one just happened to be on Cerebral Smallsy in the middle of the park. Sorry Smallsy I had to say it.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YES!!!

Showtime, I don't think I've ever felt as close to someone as I do to you right now.... :D

Dancing banana for Showtime and Smallsys 5 hole. :wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sucks to be us.....

M'n'B - too many (players and goals)
Spurs - not enough (players or goals)

I think the final was 7-2. Not sure because we were too busy concentrating on John's lack of reffing skills. The man was "diabolical," even by his low standards. Down 1-0 with 10 guys, and we had the tying goal called back because their keeper tripped backwards over the goal-line and fell into the net. Our good friend called a foul on our striker even though none of our players were within 5 yards of the keeper...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This set the tone for the game as John's Random Call Generator was fully engaged.:rolleyes: Rather scary as both teams had equal numbers of chances; theirs were bouncing in off the woodwork, while ours were being skied from inside the box. Todd had to take 3 whacks at the ball in a row (and a head butt) before he finally hit the back of the net. Debut of our brand new Ingalish keeper (who shall now be known as Rubbish! because he kept shouting it at the top of his lungs after every punt:D) who actually didn't have a bad game, just not enough supporting cast.

No Animal playing for Barley; apparently he's sitting out with an injury, according to Granpaw Tony. One shot off the outside of the post and a meg for Stew:rolleyes: :) :p who was playing sweeper again. Too many guys out of town right now.

Met Smallsy and the UN boys for a pint at O'Hare's and compared horror stories.

Showtime - thanks a lot; now I've got to put up with Chris Ross at work neenering about beating everybody else....:rolleyes: I've got a pretty good idea as to which of your guys threw the flying elbow; it's probably the same guy who broke Pablo's nose last year when we played you. Mrs. Pablo would like to thank him, BTW, because Pablo's nose finally got straightened out....:rolleyes:

Vinnie - we're halfway through the season now, bud. Gotta get your website updated (feels weird getting to slag somebody else about that for a change....):D

Beers (a couple too many last night),

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
indeed tragic events unfolded last nite at rideau. UN drops our first points thus far and a meg (not particularly clean mind you) for showtime:mad:.
on a positive note, i managed three megs myself and one was a head turner on junior.
all in all, a piss poor performance by our squad, but have to give AC credit for playing pretty well. fcuk it, i'll even give showtime credit for a good meg.;)
hurtin' a bit today after pints at o'hares. good wings!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wed. 02/07/03

Tonight's games (all at 6:45 pm):

MNB – AC Rideau
JUS – CHA South Arm 2
ALI – SPR Steves 1
UN – CAI Steves 2
RAN – CDN South Arm 1

Predictions:

Air Bankrupt and Showtime over M&B without Animal
Kops & Champlain in another rhubarb - tie
Alliance & Spurs tie
UN over CAI by 3; 1 meg 0 goals for Smallsy
Rangers & CDN - does anybody show up?

TTFN

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
diaper change

UN 4
CAI 4

a bed shitting of biblical proportions at mosquito steeves tonite. we allowed them to score four goals in the second half and blew a 3-1 lead. horrific effort to a man on our part.
i was robbed on the last touch of the game as their keeper made a seemanesque (surely, there is NO correct spelling for that non-word) save on a peschischolidoian (and again) header.
did manage one goal, one meg to further cement my grip on the double golden boot for UN.
mid season slump for the boys should come to end next week.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 11 - 09-07-03

Today's games (all starts at 6:45)

CHA – AC Rideau
JUS – MNB South Arm 1
CDN – SPR Steves 1
UN – RAN Steves 2
CAI – ALI South Arm 2

Last week Spurs shat the sheets against Alliance; lost 6-3 in another exciting episode of "why are our back line disguised as the goal posts?" First half was all theirs as we played short handed for at least half-way and they went up 5-0. Second half belonged to us as we outscored them 3-1 and spent a gawdawful amount of time camped out in their end with a full squad. Rubbish was missing; hope to have him back between the pipes tonight. Fcuking Casual United; show up on time, you pillocks!!!!

Predictions:

Champlain - Air Bankrupt: Showtime & Co. over Vinnie, CIC and friends by a couple.
Kops & M'n'B: tied, unless Animal is healthy again.
CDN - Spurs: Spurs in a walk (repeat of last round....):rolleyes:
UN over Rangers by a Smallsy meg:rolleyes: :p
CAI - Alliance: Alliance by one (no Ollie yet)

Pieces,

Stew:cool: (off to get more mosquito repellant for Steves)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
results....

smoke show.... Spurs 6 Canadians 1. Could have had about a half-dozen more, if our wingnuts could finish their collective breakfasts...:rolleyes: What can you say when a guy takes a shot, hits the post, gets the ball back and shoots again off the post? I've never seen that happen before..... 2 megs, no goals for Stew:D (playing defence again). Casual United strikes again - 10 guys at kickoff time; rest come strolling in as the first half progresses. Bastards!!@!!

UN 5 Rangers 1. No Smallsy? WTF? Had beerz after the game at O'Hares with the UN boyz and Ian from Rangers - no $#$#@#%!!! wings left in the place:eek: What's the deal with that? Humourful moment - Ian looks over at a very nubile young wench with lots of tats on her and says sotto voce (subtle like stick) "those can't be real - they've gotta be fakes) :rolleyes: Cue her tall leggy blonde friend, smirking knowingly: "oh yes, they're real, alright....":eek: :rolleyes: :D :p Ian, would you like a bit more ketchup with your hat?

No word from Vinnie yet - how'd your game go? Did CIC put in another special guest appearance?

Beerz,

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC 4
CHA 3

with AC scoring in the the last 2 min.
A pretty spirited affair with AC going up 1 - 0, then 1-1, then 2-1, then 2-2, then 3-2, then 3-3 and then 4-3 final.

Two, unreported yellows, for one of our guys after our 3rd goal. Reffing was very inconsistant.

By inlarge a pretty good group of guys except for the one guy who didn't liked to be touched. Ironically, one of the biggest guys on the team.

O well back to 500 again.
Looking to go up one game against MNB next week

Stew,

No CIC this week.
Maybe next week.

Jus 2
MNB 1

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
16/07/03 games

JUS – AC Steves 1
CAI – SPR Steves 2
RAN – ALI Rideau
UN – CDN South Arm 1
CHA – MNB South Arm 2

All games kick off at 6:45....

Predictions:

Kops vs. Showtime & Air Bankrupt - no contest. AC by at least 3
CAI vs. Spurs - 3-1 Spurs with some new recruits:D
RAN vs. ALI - Ollie's boyz by 3/4 over Ian's crew
UN vs. CDN - Smallsy, is there any point to this game?:rolleyes: Might as well just give them half your team and play a friendly....You'd get more out of one of the Board games at lunchtime:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
CHA vs. M'n'B - tie

Vinnie you lazy wop bastard - fix the standings!!!:D :p :D

Pieces,

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
will not be playing with UN tonite as i have a warm-up match for Canada vs. Fiji.
sadly, no megs or goals for UN tonite.
perhaps againts Fiji though....:D

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinnie, sure hope you're going to continue to play goal in the winter!!!!!

Maybe then I'll be able to keep up my goal / year average....

Mick
:D

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

Besides being out of date, what do you find wrong with the standings.

CH 4
MnB 0

I relatively calm game except for the usual suspects on MnB.
Vinnie with the clean sheet.
Mickster, you may want to revisit your previous comment.
I will not be playing goal come winter time.

Last I heard, UN was up 3-2 at the half.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0