Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New Wembley - Virtual Tour

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good find Daz ..........

I wonder what the chances are of the concessions still serving those dodgy Cod & Chips though ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you didn't need this site and were never coming back because it was for "fcuking stupid no life morons", (clever btw) I think that's the way you put it. How times change when bans end, eh?...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Stirring the Pot" might be a really cool dance. Kind of like "The Running Man" or "The Sprinkler". Perhaps you or Walks might give it a try, eh? :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I thought you didn't need this site and were never coming back because it was for "fcuking stupid no life morons", (clever btw) I think that's the way you put it. How times change when bans end, eh?...

Ok you little prick, point taken. Actually I don't need it....I spend way more time on a better UK footy site, which you'd be lost on if you were allowed on it.

What the fcuk are you doing in the international forums anyway?

Go and stir the pot somewhere else, I don't believe international football knowledge is your strong point. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by:dazed and confused
I don't believe international football knowledge is your strong point.
Pardon my interuption oh knowledgable one, but don't you support bloody spurs??? That makes you a genius!!! :rolleyes: Suck on yer ma's tit and go back to the (insert really goofy cokcney accent) "sublime" (end gooofy cokcney accent) UK footy sites where you prefer to waste your time!!!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Pardon my interuption oh knowledgable one, but don't you support bloody spurs??? That makes you a genius!!! :rolleyes: Suck on yer ma's tit and go back to the (insert really goofy cokcney accent) "sublime" (end gooofy cokcney accent) UK footy sites where you prefer to waste your time!!!

Please do not associate the yido with my native tongue. He is about as much cokcney as you are scottish/irish.

Apology accepted.. ;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:

It's still not anything like his strong point you dipshite.

Interesting how he's never in these threads until I come back.

Nothing changes :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm probably more Scottish than you are. Shows you how much you know....fcuk all! :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In what threads c0ck knocker? You're posting about a fcuking stadium not the EPL itself. I'm going out on a limb and saying I have as much knowledge of stadiums, their structural geometry, urinal to giant mint capacity and the mushy fcuking peas they serve as you do...

Go play in traffic fcuk wit.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
In what threads c0ck knocker? You're posting about a fcuking stadium not the EPL itself. I'm going out on a limb and saying I have as much knowledge of stadiums, their structural geometry, urinal to giant mint capacity and the mushy fcuking peas they serve as you do...

Go play in traffic fcuk wit.

KNVB,

Do you know where Wembley is? Ever been there?

You chose to come in to this thread and stir up shite. So unless you have anything useful to say about the new stadium....fcuk off!

Daz :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do and I have. Now what are you going to do? Sign up under a different name a wreak havoc?

I think unless you stop right away, you can stick it up your arse and completely delete my membership if you haven't already. TTP is not the only message board on the net about soccer you know?

The light is in changing you had better hurry...

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I do and I have. Now what are you going to do? Sign up under a different name a wreak havoc?

I think unless you stop right away, you can stick it up your arse and completely delete my membership if you haven't already. TTP is not the only message board on the net about soccer you know?

The light is in changing you had better hurry...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Real good contribution to this thread. Please do come again :rolleyes:

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so how about that stadium?

a lovely arched vista out my kitchen window obscuring my view of north-west London sprawl.

max

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0