Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The New GEU

How good will the new GEU team be?

• They'll be the best GEU team ever and take the Premier title

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Nothing's gonna change. They'll still be middle of the pack

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Worst team ever.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Don't really give a sheep.

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the talk about what's going to happen with GEU's premier spot and who's going to be playing on the team, i only thought it would be appropriate to start a poll and see what everyone thinks next year holds for that team.

Most of the FVSL people on here have seen both teams play and have a good idea of who would make up the new team. But do you think they can mesh together and form a powerhouse? Or will it all come crumbling down to a Div1 spot in a year.

Don't forget to vote.

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
as long as the people chosen to rep geu as a prem team are all grown up then it will work here in may be the problem im sure there will be some dummy spitting and weeping but hey ho there we go

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
esstee said:
as long as the people chosen to rep geu as a prem team are all grown up then it will work here in may be the problem im sure there will be some dummy spitting and weeping but hey ho there we go

I didn't get that last line at all...Jinky, Dapatayo, what are your thoughts on this one? :confused: :p

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
its bound to be a top notch team.
both sides are due for a change.
the knights young talent was bound to end up in prem very shortly on their own.
when you cherry pick the best and combine them with a quality experienced prem side , you're bound to see results.
top 3 next year. without a doubt.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.

?.........

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
esstee said:

?interesting.

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure there will be some dummy spitting and weeping but hey ho there we go

in other words

:knvb: some people will be upset but never mind :knvb:

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

either the drugs have worn off...... or just kicked in :confused:

or maybe just the result of a severe hair cut

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU tryouts for next season start Thursday night-- this week.

20 min of kick about and 2 hours of drinking, slagging the coach and picking your pals to make up the side.

Will it ever change in GEU land?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
GEU tryouts for next season start Thursday night-- this week.

20 min of kick about and 2 hours of drinking, slagging the coach and picking your pals to make up the side.

Will it ever change in GEU land?

Way, way off Reccos. In fact GEU will start their tryouts on June 11th and 12th. See you their. ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum:

I doubt it. What, are you back in town just to relive old times.

BTW, when they closed gynecology row at the Barnett Motor Inn were you able to buy your favourite chair?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Bertrum:

I doubt it. What, are you back in town just to relive old times.

BTW, when they closed gynecology row at the Barnett Motor Inn were you able to buy your favourite chair?

Back in town? Negetive. Just a wee visit this summer to monitor the progress of the squad. As far as the Barnett, Argyle and I went halfer's and bought the whole stage from an Ebay auction.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So 2 months ago i get a phone call from someone on our CAT team saying there will likely be tryouts around June 11th or 12th for the Premier/CAT.
It is now June 10, and i have had no phone call, no e-mail, or no personal contact from the new coaches on who they are, when things will get going, and when tryouts will be.
From what i've gathered from some of the guys on last years team, they have no clue as to whether there are tryouts this weekend and if there are, they can't make it because they have plans out of town.

Is this a ploy by the new coaches to not have the current premier players show up?

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0