Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The I laughed thread

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a Gen Xer I take great pride in introducing Bloody Mary to my fellow grade 3 classmates during recess. Boy did I get in trouble.

And maybe some recommended threapy

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
F2ApO3-WIAAfCfG

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i find Bidenomics and critical race theory infused social policy far scarier than mean tweets, but anyway.
Oh is that all he’s been involved in? Mean tweets? ;)

Let’s agree that neither is fit to run a country.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh is that all he’s been involved in? Mean tweets? ;)

Let’s agree that neither is fit to run a country.
Hey, all I can tell you from living down here for 24 years is that life with the orange monkey making my first comments of each day "WTF, seriously?" and constantly outdoing himself vs. some old guy who doesn't bother me that much, and isn't the front page news every day. Easy decision.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, all I can tell you from living down here for 24 years is that life with the orange monkey making my first comments of each day "WTF, seriously?" and constantly outdoing himself vs. some old guy who doesn't bother me that much, and isn't the front page news every day. Easy decision.
interesting perspective.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you only have 2 choices, which on are you going to pick?
oh look I get it. I don't understand how, in a country of 300 million plus people, the two they offered up for leader of the free world were Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. Both seemingly awful people.

Biden I actually think is - or was - a pretty decent guy. I just think he's being led around by the nose by people who are informed by a radical, evil, divisive world view who are doing far greater harm to their country than Trump ever did. Their system - for all its warts - did a pretty good job of restraining his authoritarian tendencies.

The irony is that the great complaint used to be that the two parties were too similar. Now, I think most reasonable people would dearly love for that to be the case again...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0