Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The House of Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Bandwagon jumping here

Jimmy jumping on the hab wagon while the canes wagon falls behind.

Nope,just would rather see a CANADIAN team in the finals rather than see my Canes there.I love my COUNTRY :D

Theodore for PRIME MINISTER:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...see my Canes there

You're a Canes fan? I have never- in my life- heard of one of those. Does being a member mean you get a free brown paper bag, complete with eye hole cut-outs?:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very tough to take right now...HABS should inquire for the services of Ray Bpurque...the likes of Souray, Briserightbyme, Rivet and Quintal are not cutting it.....SAVARD SPEND SOME ****IN MONEY NEXT YEAR AND BUY SOME DEFENDERS....

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That can't happen

There's no way they should blow a 3-0 lead in the 3rd,very undisciplined!

TA

Your right,those defenders are all garbage,if it wasn't for THEODORE,the HABS wouldn't even be there!

Dude

Yes I know liking the CANES is a rarity these days(Francis is a legend) but I would still rather see the HABS go through and squash the LEAFS/SENATORS:eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

How can you explain how you became a Canes Fan? I bet you live in one of those houses with ice blue walls, imitation wood furniture with plastic overtop. You probably drive a Pacer or Gremlin or even a K car. Boring! ;)

Ballbabycannotbelieveanyonecanbecomeacanesfanunlesstheylivethere,RonFrancisornot

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I'm a Nashville fan...but only because I'm a sucker for their women. I LOVE their Southern drawls..."Honey, you wanna dayance?"

"I'll do anything you want", Dude says.

Anyhooo...back to the topic....

What a choke job. Disgusting. Therien is proving to be the dumbest coach since Barry Melrose.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable.

Missed most of the game, only caught the tail end of the 3rd period and the overtime. Yes, the Habs blew it, but it was a game of inches... if petrov clears the zone with 8 min left, Montreal has a 3-1 series stranglehold, instead Carolina comes back and wins it in overtime. Full credit to the 'canes for comebacking back from a 3 goal deficit. Having said that, I still feel the Habs will put that loss away and win in Carolina on Sunday.

Side note, how about them Sharks!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

The habs are going to beat the hurricanes because of pure heart!! The habs really could'nt beat my old hockey team the riceballs, but that's because we were all really tall and we could see the ice very we'll. Appraiser why don't you go put an earing on your foreskin you non-habs believer!!! Your right the habs no defence, but when was the last time they did! They have to get rid of these french pussies, and get somebody like big bad adam foote. I know a guy in france who once told me something in french about the habs, he said " les habitants ce' est un mass de pussies, ma le' odor and ze taste like de shicken" I love that guy, he really knew pussy!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Jim Paek

Neighbors

I dont use your first name cuz theres ony one JIMMY on this site....and dont you ever forget that,punk!

Why wouldn't you want the HABS to bring in a goon like Jim Paek,firstly he's one of your compares and secondly,hes a chooch like you!

Ballbay

Actually liked them when they were the Whalers and stuck with them when they moved.The NUCKS are and will always be my number 1. Fyi.I drive an Iroc(a canary yellow one);)

I still have faith in the Habs,Theodore will step it up next game in Montreal and then take it in Carolina.

Still hoping for a guarantee of a Canadian team in the finals

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"NO HABS NO!!!"

The HABS are getting slaughtered 4-nil in the first period:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE HABS

Considering the score and the eventual consequences of losing the game I am posting for the last time this season:rolleyes: :rolleyes: in the HOUSE OF HABS thread.
It has been a great run for the Montreal Canadiens...even though this series went from looking good to the HABS shitting the bed it cannot be looked at as a disapointment.

Jose Theodore has emerged as one of the premier goaltenders in the NHL. He is the "only reason" the HABS made it as far as they have. Hopefully he is rewarded with the Vezina and the HART trophies. He has been the most valuable player in the league this year.

Another good story coming out of the HABS organization has been Saku Koivu..he is a great inspiration and role model to people fighting cancer. He played extremely well in the playoffs and is a true captain.

Doug Gilmour....What a pick-up...but the only way he'll stay in Montreal if his salary goes from 2mil to atleast 4mil..:(

The best thing about the HABS this year is that they proved everybody wrong....ESPECIALLY THAT IDIOT GUINNESS......

Jimmy H. good luck to the Canes in the next round...

President and CEO
HOUSE OF HABS
TA

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

TOOOO SMALL, TOOOO WIMPY, TOOOOOOOOOOO FUKCIN FRENCH!!!!!! . i'LL PUT THIS IN PERSPECTIVE ONE LAST TIME Last time the habs one the cup in 93: Kirk Muller, John Leclair. 86: Chris Chelios, Bobby Smith, Mats naslund etc.. 79 was the last time some good french players were on the team. The problem is that it was different hockey back then, fast not cheap and alot more talent. Now the habs are a disgrace, they are all fkin wimpy french crap that coul'nt move my grandpa's coffin out of the way like that piece of fkin shiit , prick bitch, breeezbye, who by the way will go back to his old t.v show queer as folk and start ramming other fags like juno, dykkkkhouse, and rivet, WHAT A FKIN WAY TOO LOSE fffffffffffffcccccccckkkkkkkkkkuuuuuukkkkkk!!!!!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well. I guess miracles are for religious idols, organ transplant surgery, and Steve Yzerman.

RootingforanOntarioteamKeeper

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have never hidden my hatred for the Habs in the past but I would like to congratulate them for having the kind of cup run that most pundits said they would never have.

Only an absolutley cheap and bitter kunt would come on here and kick them when they are down.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Habs Suck!!!

Theodore came down to earth and the Canadiens true colours surfaced... (Thank fcuk)... All we need now is for the Senators to beat those fcuking Leafs!!!

sorry Jinky was that offside??? :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theodore still deserves the Hart

Theodore caught the Cloutier Bug....

How can we not look at game 4 and see where this series blew up on us....

Still shaking my head wondering what could have been....fcuk me...

Aghhhhhhhhh still bitter...:mad:

Gotta Love Killer...

Zaurrini

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theodore to win the Hart.....

The habs had a hell of a season. They shocked everyone by making the playoffs. Then they beat the number one seed in there confrence.

The habs will be stronger next year as koivu will be in service all year and hopefully they can stay healthy and have a run at the cup.

Look out next year cause Theodore will continue to dominate:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0