Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Grey Cup 2002.

Who will win the 2002 Coupe Du Monde?

• Edmonton Eskimos

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Montreal Allouettes

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The two teams have been decided.

Montreal will take on Edmonton at Commonwealth. Should be a cracker with the stadium sold out, and all of them cheering for the Esks. That's who TheRob will be cheering for. I can't stand Don Mathews. Arrogant fcuk.:mad:

It was nice to see 57,000 at Olympic Stadium and another 35,000 in Edmonton. That's good to see in the CFL.

Prediction? Edmonton 37 - 22 Montreal.

Take it to the bank.:D

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edmonton for sure.

I despise any Montreal based team. Football, hockey or any other.

On another note, it was sure nice to see a game being played on real grass yesterday. Or was it mud?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I seriously thought that this thread would get a little more traffic then it has. I know people out there watch the Grey Cup. It is usually twenty times better then the Super Bowl, and it deserves to be watched.

Come one people! Come out of your shells! Talk about the Grey Cup. You know you want to.:(

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,
There's not a lot of traffic on this thread because nobody has anything riding on the game. This is what this thread needs.

Poco City Dominion Grey Cup pool tickets.
Tickets are $3.00 each
You get a random score for the West team (Edmonton) and a score for the East team (Montreal).

Prizes.
If the score you have on your ticket matches the end of the 1st quarter score you win $200.00
Half time score. $400.00
3rd quarter score $200.00
Final score $1000.00

If you have the reverse score $50.00 for each quarter.

How many tickets can I sign you up for? They're going fast.

If anybody else wants a ticket PM me or post here. I'll let you know what score your ticket has :wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's jerkass moderators like you that fcuk threads like this up. People log on and see a new Grey Cup thread. Looks good they say, and they come to post in it. When they get here they see idiotic comments like that from "Super" Moderators and think, maybe it isn't cool to post here. If the self proclaimed coolest guy in the VMSL is posting stuff like that, they think they shouldn't post. If they do, they'll think you don't think they're "cool."

Go back to your little darts thread, or better yet, go post some witty comments in the Captains What happend today at SDSS thread. They're not as cool as you. They'll look up to you.

Have a nice day.:)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't care who wins!! I will take edmonton as a guess.

The only thing that is good about the grey cup is it is played outside on real grass this year. That's football!! no dome crap!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bush league.

I suppose you're going to blame me for the Motor sport thread as well? :rolleyes: Facts are hardly anyone wants to watch part-time accountants and lawn jockeys play two and out football. Quite frankly I think it's gay and yes I have some major issues with that.

Funny though you should mention darts. I would rather watch two fat do nothings slug it out on the Ocke than 13 (11??)on grass. You make more money at it as well.

Kiss my ass :)

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grey Cup 2002...

Christ, anybody but bloody Edmonchuck. Montreal, Ottawa,Winterpeg,....even one of them wanker teams from the No Fun League in the States....ANYBODY but Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0