Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Donkey Keeper from Delta

Who the fcukin hell are you? Here are the facts as I see them, you didn't play for Delta till after Christmas. Since then they have only managed 1 win, and let in a whole shed full of goals.
You my friend are a geek with a piss poor record to boot:eek:
The unsilent majority strikes again

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger Prince

You still up ya wee radge? Go to bed!

Calling in sick tomorrow or whit?

Forever and ever.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Food for thought

Originally posted by MILLSY
(GEU) could actually and quite possibly win the league. If PAU loses there last two. If POCO has a win,tie. If GEU wins their last 2

If ma grannie had baws she'd be ma grampa!

Forever and ever.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Donkey Keeper from Delta

Originally posted by cainy
Who the fcukin hell are you? Here are the facts as I see them, you didn't play for Delta till after Christmas. Since then they have only managed 1 win, and let in a whole shed full of goals.
You my friend are a geek with a piss poor record to boot:eek:
The unsilent majority strikes again

Perhaps you should toss some lifts in your shoes so you can see the facts, brother.

I had to miss the first two games of the season due to work commitments, then one more due to a red card.

Shut you guys out on November 1. You SHOULD remember that game.

We did not play well since Christmas... it really is a shame.

Shed load of goals??? 4 from you guys when we had 9 men. Way to go! 3 from GEU, but i had already been sent off before any goals were scored. Had to sit against Langley... 2 more. Not sure what you are talking about... but YOU GO, GIRL!!!

Anything else to add?

Don't know what you are so fired up about... just giving Skippy Long Stockings a hard time for researching who voted against you guys. But I like it... you all stick up for one another... it really is cute.

Remain calm, brother. You guys earned the league. Congrats. Good Luck in the Pak.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco 1 PAU 2

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

Give me a fukcing break. Deep in Superfox's pocket is a bit much don't you think. The only way he could contain me was to foul me. I nutmegged him at will and it would have been worse if Cainy didn't give him another assignment in the second half. If he did such a good job in the first half why wasn't he marking me in the second half.

JTD.

uuhhh, ya...ok then...you're great - he's shyte...did you have a shot on goal today?
Trying to take the win and not ttp too much, but this is a bit much...you lost and you're on here talkin' shite...wondering why the red sea didn't part for you today.
Sometimes it doesn't and you should leave it at that:rolleyes:

1nutmegisimpressive

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
I must also say that Cainy comparing Hos to Joe Deacon and Craig Dalrymple is astonishing. This bruiser couldn't polish these two lads' boots or wipe their ass for that matter.
JTD.

Jack,

I have to say, that comment is "filthy". Joe Deacon is a great player, no arguement there, but when it comes to guys throwing themselves into game after game, neither Joe nor Dal are in the same league. If I had to build a team around one of those three players, HOS would be my choice, without a second thought. By far our MVP for the last two seasons. On a team with many valuable players, that's no small compliment.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Donkey Keeper from Delta

Originally posted by SixFyv
Shut you guys out on November 1. You SHOULD remember that game.

Remember it we do.....that was the game we couldn't manage any shots on you......and here you are yapping about a shut-out. Nice work superstar. :rolleyes:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

You guys are just as easy to wind up on here as you are on the field.

Losing a big game like that is hard to swallow and perhaps I should give myself a day or so before I post. You guys deserved to win the league this year and well done. I 'll leave it at that.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats PAU!

Despite my voting against you (I don’t often bet against a two time defending champ), you guys have had your blinders set on this since the last game of last season. Cainy- well done bud. You’ve put your heart and soul into this and it shows.
;)

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
isn't it funny how some guys remember the game. jtl you did nutmeg me once at center and got no where with it but for the best player in the fv, just ask him, thats are real acccomplishment, well done. as far as cainy taking me off of you remember what is said at the beginning of the game to you "i don t have to worry about getting a second yellow because you will be pulled out at 60 mins and be playing for another team next season". well the first part came through as osama was watching you be so effective that he yanked you. anyway, i said me piece, we will see each other agian, i look forward to it , bring you speedos.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Fat Monkey
Oh, and now that we have dropped down to third place, we have some work to do to secure a spot in the provincials.:( :eek:
I guess pressures on again poco to now find out if your making it to the bc's the easy way or the hard way;)

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to PAU well deserved.

canhopingdeltawillshowupandstealapointawayfrompocoonfridaynight

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. can

Originally posted by can
Congrats to PAU well deserved.
canhopingdeltawillshowupandstealapointawayfrompocoonfridaynight

can, I don' think I have ever seen such nice gesture from you to the PAU lads. Well done, PAU well deserved.

bertrumhopingcanandbertrumplaythisweekendtogetreadyforthecupdriveandtodrinksomeryeafterbeatingtp:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dudewishingeveryonewouldstopwiththeselongfcukingspacelesssignoffsthey'resoTTPpasseandbesidesthey'reverytoughtoread.sostopit.cnuts.

backontopic.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

yodawishingthatpeoplewouldn'tpicksuchlongusernamessuchasdudewhere'smycarasittakeslongertoreplytothem.

:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Whatever

Originally posted by Yoda
[Byodawishingthatpeoplewouldn'tpicksuchlongusernamessuchasdudewhere'smycarasittakeslongertoreplytothem.
:rolleyes: [/B]

Can we get back on topic please.......

So, does anyone know who won the league this year? ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Whatever

noonecareswhowontheleaguebutrumourhasitit'stheteamthatgoesonherethatdrivespeoplenutswiththerestupidlongdrawnoutsentencesandmakemeturnmycomputeroff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0